Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaldreno View Post
    Well we were able to kill Maly quite a while ago and he didn't cause even a fraction of the damage Deathwing has, so I think it's safe to say Deathwing is far more powerful than Malygos. )
    Lore states that Deathwing was the largest and most powerful of the aspects even before the corruption that multiplied his power.

For example When deathwing snapped he Decimated the Blue flight killing the majority of blue dragons in a single battle
    (he killed so many that even after 10,000 years the blue flight never totally recovered)

Quote Originally Posted by Desminn View Post
    next to come....WoW xpac no. 4 (insetred what ever name):

lead villian dark titan SARGERAS!

random warcraft fan- "wtf blizz is getting lazy with their lore inserting some random titan for a main villian"
    Im gonna blast Blizard so hard if he doesnt comeback half blind or at least with an eye patch.... as i do recall Illidan did invade his tomb to take his Eye ..so i guess they should rename him as well s-AAAAARGGG-eras
    UH DK- Karrod

Quote Originally Posted by Renascido View Post
    Yep...each of dragons control a aspect. To be honest they all have the same power, because we need to have a balance...
    Deathwing just became more powerful because all the events that corrupted him, and turned him in the "Death Aspect"...
    But I have my doubts about him being the most powerful of the aspects...we have tons of powerful dragons that we have faced just a part of they real power, like Eranikus
    Every boss calling himself/herself/itself the "death god" is getting somewhat old.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deathwing a random dragon ? OP should read up on the War of the Ancients . And maybe some of the creation of azeroth . Illidan and Arthas were a dot on the horizon compared to Neltharion
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Oh my fucking god.. "Losing our touch eh Blizzard?" Maybe you should look deeper into the lore (BEFORE WARCRAFT 3) if you think the story has been lost. There are enemies who existed far before the weak ass lich king and Illidan. There's a lot more to the story than WC3 onward. Don't complain about things you don't even know about. They aren't just making up characters for the new giant conflicts.

Go ahead and read every link on this page so you don't have to make a fool out of yourself again. Oh.. and so you can enjoy the story.. Because it's still really good.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/lore/
    Last edited by Squeamie; 2011-04-30 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrod View Post
    Im gonna blast Blizard so hard if he doesnt comeback half blind or at least with an eye patch.... as i do recall Illidan did invade his tomb to take his Eye ..so i guess they should rename him as well s-AAAAARGGG-eras
    Sargeras' was "killed" by Aegwynn. Most information, including Brann Bronzebeard, points to this only being his Avatar. The Eye of Sargeras was the eye of this body.