Deleted

Firelands Preview

WOAW

Now I get the Ragnaros Model, awesome!

The rest looks amazing. Patrols, non-linear trash, hanging spider boss (made me decide to renew sub when this hits xD) and just the overall looks of it. Can't wait!
    Last edited by Upptagen; 2011-04-27 at 07:27 PM.
    When I want to log out, where's the save button? I can't find it anywhere, been logged in for three years now.

Woah that looks sweet. The stone guy gives me some Supremus vibes but its probably totally different, the spider creeped me out aswell. Hate spiders

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy S-word! That looks awesome! Also, I remember a blue saying that Ragnaros will come out of the lava on heroic mode. That raid is going to be awesome, maybe even Ulduar-like by the looks of it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Fuck ma vie... it's badass.
    If you look closely ragnaros got a new model !!! (recycled toon with new model !)
    But well I'm confuse, the outside part wasn't suppose to be the quest zone ? or it's going to be an outdoor raid ?
    I need some enlightement

haha lava webs and lava scorpion druids

This is awesome

A wild moltress has appeared?!?!

Wow its looks amazing! I can't believe they have manage to fit in all those colours, all the shades of yellow and browns so vivid, a treat for the eyes!!

Seriously though that raid looks mind numbling boring. looking at all the previous posts its clearly obvious blizzard doesn't have to try much to keep people happy.