Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruak View Post
    s. B) I see reski... oh wait - THE SAME old boss. C) I see reskinned RFC instance that I fought in at level 14. Sorry but for the money Blizzard gets I expect a little bit more than just 5-6 models of a boss and a couple of textures for a nice-looking building to be released as the next "OMG-tier" of content.
    Just lol. I don't even know how to respond to this. You think Firelands is a "reskinned" RFC? K. You can think that. I'm sure you won't ever have to worry about seeing it because you're either not an active subscriber or are still wiping in the cata heroics.

P.S. We're fighting Ragnaros again because we never actually killed him; we banished him back to the Firelands. He can only die in this elemental plane.

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 10:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post

- Molten Core (Original)
    - Onyxia's Lair (Original)
    - Blackwing Lair (Patch 1.6.0)

Those were the first 3 raids of WoW and they were all Fiery
    Out of the 19 or so raid instances, 6 of them are fire themed. That's not even a solid majority.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    I do not care much about bosses coming back, well, whatever the reasoning there will be one made by Blizzard, so it's ok for me.

However, I do not like the color palette of Firelands. Sure it's Fire-Lands, but that doesn't mean everything needs to be in the brown through red color spectrum. We got one green tree there. They could've made the zone look a lot more alive. Look at Twilight Highlands it has shit loads of color, yet you still see scars with purple/shadow fire/magic spilling out of them, which makes the zone look scared and dangerous. Similar stuff could be done for Firelands and it would not look so bland.

I guess not many will agree, but it looks bland to me, bosses are fine, the whole picture of the zone is bland tho - it really feels like I'm in Molten Core again and I didn't like Molten Core from the get go as it had no detail no nothing, just a tunnel of lava with mobs inside.

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 12:45 PM ----------

- Molten Core (Original)
    - Onyxia's Lair (Original)
    - Blackwing Lair (Patch 1.6.0)

Those were the first 3 raids of WoW and they were all Fiery
    Amazing, i actually FORGOT about Onyxia >.>

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    Just lol. I don't even know how to respond to this. You think Firelands is a "reskinned" RFC? K. You can think that. I'm sure you won't ever have to worry about seeing it because you're either not an active subscriber or are still wiping in the cata heroics.

P.S. We're fighting Ragnaros again because we never actually killed him; we banished him back to the Firelands. He can only die in this elemental plane.[COLOR="red"]
    I am not saying Firelands is a reskinned RFC. I am saying many things in Firelands in general are reskinned old things. Play the daily quests area preview movie and you'll see the RFC reskinned. Same as people see reskinned (re-skeletoned, lol) protodrakes in Firehawks. It's cool to describe my character based on a post, though! I am just in awe because of how 'accurate' the description is...

P.S. And why were we fighting everything in Naxxramas, Onyxia, Nefarian, Kael'Thas, Nalorakk and the other Zul'XXX bosses? Cool logic. So if Blizzard introduces a very powerful magician that is able to resurrect Onyxia 25 times so that she's the final boss in every single raid instance for the next 3 years, you'll accept it as lore-supported and logical? I don't know what to say to that, really...

10+ Year Old Account
    The fire cat should be a mount imo...

Deleted
    where's the druid t12 :<