Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Had done today to remember my grandads who both died in the war before i was born

http://imageshack.us/f/528/img2011111900007.jpg/

I've been dying to get one. But I'm afraid I can't suffer from the pain.

Deleted
    Unfinished..

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at worrk, so I can't take good pictures now, but this is what my tatto guy has posted:

The scorpion undrenteath the main event is 10 years old, it's been renewed and integrated into the rest of the artwork since this picture was taken.

Somebody joked I should get a heart tattoo and me and the tattooist figured it's not a bad idea

Overall, it's a lot bigger now, stretching down to the wrist. Still a WIP though, there's plenty of arm yet to paint.

Deleted

This was after the outlining, it's now been coloured. 3x 6 hour sessions, leaves shaded red/orange etc :/ Also have one going from my foot to my knee & my grandpa's name on my wrist <3

I do want more BUT my boyfriend isn't a fan of tattoo's full stop let alone on females.
    Last edited by mmocbceefd5e00; 2011-11-19 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariohere View Post
    Depends on where you're getting it. The arm and calf are places where most people get tattoos, because they do not hurt that much. On the other hand, when I was getting the tattoo on the underside of the arm, right underneath the armpit... that hurt a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariohere View Post
    Start with something small. Tattoos don't hurt that bad, and pretty much anybody can endure a little bit of pain for half an hour or so.

Skull'n'Bones

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread, now I am really tempted to get that tattoo I've been chickening out of getting for like five years or so. :P

Here is mine after 8 hours of work. One more sitting and it should be done

Last edited by Carcus; 2011-11-19 at 03:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

This one has to do with the Boy Scout camp I worked at. Wildabeast was my radio handle, yes spelled incorrectly on purpose =), and "With you my friends I am there" is the last line of the last camp song. There is some other little niche things in there if you can find em...

There is a long, long story behind this one, but basically I am a man of my word. When I say my team is going to beat another highly touted team, and I say I will get a tattoo of the score when people doubt my boasting (if they pay for it of course), I follow through with my word.
    "... I don't want you to play me a riff that's going to impress Joe Satriani; give me a riff that makes a kid want to go out and buy a guitar and learn to play ..." - Ozzy Osbourne

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratdazzler View Post
    What font did you use for that one?
    I'm trying to find that exact font, but can't quite figure it out.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellumina View Post
    Holy goodness that looks INCREDIBLE. What an amazing job on that tattoo.

I'm also loving that Canada tattoo.

I don't have any tattoos, but I've been dying to get one (*cough* some) since I was about 15.

Hehe, thanks for liking my tattoo. Ye, its two on my leg, but I wanted to show the one I like the most! That's obvious since im a big Kiss fan!

You should for sure get yourself a tattoo, it really shows what kind of a person with interests you are. And I was like you in the start, for a very long time I wanted a tattoo. One day out of the blue I decided to go the shop in town and get it overwith. And that was as you can see a big success!

Post yours when you got it! Countin on ya!

Peace.