Thread: suppresion?

suppresion?

* Spells or talents which provide pushback protection should now be functioning correctly (i.e. Burning Soul for mages or Suppression for warlocks).
    wat?
    did I miss something?

15+ Year Old Account
    Must be a typo. Suppression doesn't exist post-Cataclysm.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Deleted
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=87330

According to the comment this is in effect since level 1, it just doesn't show up anywhere.

that's what my thoughts were, as far as I recall mages were the only class that managed to retain their pushback talents coming into cata.

what was suppression's old puskback reduction? idk about you, but seing .5 secs added to a spell leads me to believe that the above link is incorrect.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2011-04-28 at 05:45 AM.

If this exists it wasn't present during our Al Akir kill tonight.

Lightning pushback was a bitch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AlysonMeyer View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=87330

According to the comment this is in effect since level 1, it just doesn't show up anywhere.
    Huh. That's good to know.

They should really tell people about that though...
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

It was still not working properly as of 28/4 @ 21:00 CET. I got spell pushback on both Al'akir 25hc and Omnotron. It's not unplayable but it's unforgiving on Al'akir where Haunt takes ages to refresh anyway. I got Earth Shield to test it and got no pushback so it's pretty much a certain its Suppression related. Yes I had concentration aura

10+ Year Old Account
    It's pretty nasty on Chimaeron too, which is a pain with the added hit debuff.

This still bugged? Seemed like it was yesterday on heroic V&T. Like my normal double target DPS is normally about 23-26k, heck even single target is about 19-21k... but H V&T it was dropping to like 16-17k, the mechanics don't really account for THAT much... Only explanation I could think of was that pushback was still busted, as there is pretty much constant damage on that encounter...

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it's still broken. They said it was fixed, but it wasn't, and they have finally acknowledged it. Check out the Warlock official forums to see how many people are angry.