Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sinestra 10 man 'I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am'

Did this today. It's our 3rd Sinestra kill. Sinestra on 10 man became much easier.

Armory Link:
    http://kr.battle.net/wow/ko/characte...B%8D%94/simple

ps.
    How can I resize img tag?
    Last edited by ekardnah; 2011-04-29 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    Gz with the kill and ach

Deleted
    3 ms... gief that! Gz on achi :>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would have been a lot more impressed with it pre-patch (considering that 10man sinestra was by far the hardest fight of this tier), but still very well done.

Deleted
    What language is that?

And Gz on the kill!

Big gz to you. Best achievement name ever.

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    What language is that?

And Gz on the kill!
    kr.battle.net

kr = Korean.

Congratulations on the kill, and damn that's a sexy connection you have there.

Deleted
    Congrats!

Btw how come you are from 6-7 different guilds?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by empo View Post
    Congrats!

Apparently it's very common in KR to have 'pug' raids like this.

From a Blue post on the front page:

"It seems that the new guild system is killing off the Pick Up Group culture in KR. In KR, raids were generally done through PUG and players did not care what kind of guilds they joined for raids. Can we expect more localized guild features to support the unique raid culture of the Korean region? –밥상의달*, Jeran, ***베* [Korea]

We will continue to pay close attention to and work to protect the various in-game cultures in each region. However, we don't have plans to change the structure of the system at this time."

Quote Originally Posted by empo View Post
    Congrats!

Thx for your gratz.

More than 80% of Koreans do raid independent to their guild for 10 man. We are a GDKP raid group with fixed roster.
    But serious raiders prefer to do that in guild manner, so we're very rare case to complete 13/13HC without guild raid.

Awesome, Grtz on the kill, quick question tho, what addon are you using thats showing your focus and HP?

Quote Originally Posted by devboy View Post
    Awesome, Grtz on the kill, quick question tho, what addon are you using thats showing your focus and HP?
    I use TukUI.
    Unitframe's from TukUI(which adapts oUF) and I placed HunterFocusBar at the top of player unitframe. Both are edited a bit for my preference.

Deleted
    Congratulations on the achievement. I always enjoy reading about things concerning the Korean WoW scene as it is so hard to gain an insight due to the language barrier.

And 3ms latency, is that normal for Korean players due to the wide spread of Fiber connections?

I use fasterping(Nagle's algorithm registry), but it won't go over 10ms even without it I think.
    Yes it's due to fiber connections - we have small country with high population density, so fiber connection is easily available.

And.. most Koreans(this includes myself) are 'English Phobia' lol. Sorry for my poor English.
    Last edited by ekardnah; 2011-04-28 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lywyu View Post
    3 ms... gief that! Gz on achi :>
    Where'd ya see his MS??

Quote Originally Posted by ekardnah View Post
    I use TukUI.
    Unitframe's from TukUI(which adapts oUF) and I placed HunterFocusBar at the top of player unitframe. Both are edited a bit for my preference.
    Edited how exactly... and HunterFocusBar is a separate addon correct?

Congratulations. I find the whole popularity of GDKP in other regions very interesting. Also want to complement you on your great English, assuming you're a native over there.

And yeah, that's crazy neat latency.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Deleted
    Kind of off topic but I was wondering what the player mentaility in Korea is like on most WoW players?

Asia-Grinder is a common expression for Asian MMOs that seem to focus on endless chores so I wonder how that translates into WoW players? Are you all like...Super Hardcore and PUGs are like super successful? Do RDF groups ever fail to complete an instance?

i think i would kill for 3 MS

Do you live inside the game server?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulled View Post
    Where'd ya see his MS??
    At the bottom left of the sreenshot.

Gz on the kill, very impressing!

And gief 100+ FPS, I lagged out in ZG yesterday when it hit 0.