Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome write-up and great information.

Thanks

[e] I'm happy to see a non-linear boss progression. However, there will always likely be certain bosses that raids will start with first due to difficulty.

Thanks for the info, interesting stuff. The concept of dynamically unlocking daily quest areas per person is particularly intriguing...

Nice, thanks for the info and danke für die Übersetzung

---------- Post added 2011-04-28 at 02:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Samin View Post
    Heroic encounter will be completely different from normal version
    Was this regarding the Ragnaros encounter only, or ALL encounters (i.e. Ulduar model back)?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayure View Post
    Awesome write-up and great information.

Thanks

[e] I'm happy to see a non-linear boss progression. However, there will always likely be certain bosses that raids will start with first due to difficulty.
    Exactly and I guess that is very intended, it allows people to progress and get upgrades without being blocked by a certain boss they have problems with. With the real good rewards ofc still being "hidden" at the end where you can only get by killing all previous bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post

Was this regarding the Ragnaros encounter only, or ALL encounters (i.e. Ulduar model back)?
    That was only refering to Ragnaros encounter, I will clarify that. And you're welcome
    Last edited by Samin; 2011-04-28 at 01:00 PM.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Xebu View Post

And by "completely different", all they mean is the boss gets legs in heroic mode and tap dances.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, thanks!

Deleted
    thx Das spart mir den Weg zu buffed

Looks like no other raid than Firelands in patch 4.2, when everything is based around fire, fire, and more fire. Wonder why.