Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torticoli View Post
    - Revert the nerfs to heroics and raids, and never nerf any PvE encounter as long as people manage to beat them.
    - Revert the PvP-PvE points convertibility.
    - Make spells behave differently when used in PvP or in PvE. So that raiders don't suffer from class balance issues that don't affect them otherwise.
    - No purple loots in heroics.
    - No Valor points gains from running 5-mans.
    - Revert the retarded dumming down of talent trees in 4.0 (which only made them more cookie-cutter than ever).
    appart from the obsession with colours, I agree.

On a more anecdotical note :
    - Tameable demons for Warlocks.
    - Demon talent trees for Warlocks.
    Very much this, would be awesome
    And just to go crazy :
    - Don't reward killing bosses with pieces of gear. Stop making gear both the necessary preparation and the reward in raiding. Make bosses loot pets, mounts, crazy trinkets and items, gold, stuff like that. But not pieces of gear.
    For me this would be the end of wow, it would remove the point of the game, you gear up to progress, your character evolves - that is what makes the game fun imo.
    Aside from that, the game is pretty good as far as I'm concerned.[/QUOTE]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I wish they could do something about the awful fanbase who keep complaining about nothing
    We're talking about rubbish that will never happen, right?
    I wish they could do something about the awful fanbase who keep complaining about the people complaining and perpetuating the cycle.

Am I doing it right?

Deleted
    Like I said when I started this thread, if you like it, don't read. This is for ppl who wants to play, but find it hard to enjoy and I wanted to read what they would enjoy instead. But I'll answer your points:

You: So more BGs so you don't get repeats because you don't like strand, gotcha.
    Me: No, I also want more bgs, because I like it. I don't think there can be enough. It would make me enjoy the game, and that is why I suggest it, understand?

You: You actively strive to make gold in WoW so Blizzard should make more gold sinks to accommodate you, gotcha.
    Me: I actually enjoy AH and making gold out of it. And yes, I want more gold sinks. The sanddrake I got, and lots of other ppl do as well so I don't find it much of a gold sink. Travellers mammoth was much more rare until late Wotlk. Dalaran rings rare as well. There was also son of hodir ice mammoths. I want more things like that, cause with just one... well, when you got that one? With more items I would enjoy the game... understand?

You: You want rated BGs to be glorified versions of regular BGs with typical bad communication because you don't want to join a guild, gotcha.
    Me: I did enjoy raiding when they had that list where you just added yourself, what raid you were interested in and spec and stats. I got invites being on that list, maybe not into a perfect group but enough to get some job done. I also invited ppl when I felt starting a group. Why is it worse than spamming trade for LFM? And yes, that system would... make me enjoy the game more, understand?

You: I think you being upset over anything in game is pretty much completely your fault bro. Join a guild, stop wasting your time making gold you obviously don't think you need, Q for the BG you want to do. WHALAA!!!! FIXT!
    Me: You seem to like the game as it is already, what are you doing reading this thread? If I, like you, enjoyed the game as it is atm, I wouldn't be starting this forum thread.... and finally, do you understand?