Thread: Why can't......

Why can't......

We have different enchants for one and two handed weps? I ask because I am a resto shammy that uses a staff and in a min max setting that is considered taboo and "ZOMGNOOBPHAILLOLBADSHAMMY" because i could have two enchants with a MH/Shield combo...

Why not have a more expensive two hand enchant that makes up for the stat difference of not having a second enchant on a shield?

Thoughts?

Am I an idiot?
    "Master of the Green Beam"

FrosDKong, Healakong, Pallykong

10+ Year Old Account
    Shamans are just not designed around using staves. It would be like a shaman with an off hand frill instead of shield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Trolling will result in the loss of your forum posting privileges, and the removal of your genitals with my teeth while I hum Oasis songs.

It was done in wrath, and I am hoping they will do the same later on in this expansion. Until then, mh+oh is better unless the itemization is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Alternately, they could give 2h weapons a higher spell power bonus to try to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Shamans are just not designed around using staves. It would be like a shaman with an off hand frill instead of shield.
    Err?
    There's nothing wrong with that.
    What 'gain' do you get from using a shield over an off-hand other then armor?

Moved to the Shaman forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Psii View Post
    Err?
    There's nothing wrong with that.
    What 'gain' do you get from using a shield over an off-hand other then armor?
    Not only that but armor only reduces physical damage so if your a healer or a elemental shaman and you are being melee'd your doing something wrong lol..

Except PVP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valanna View Post
    Elemental Shaman BiS is with an off hand frill.

We're as suited to staves as any other class is.