Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Jewelcrafting! When will they add new stuff?!

Meeh, i'm sick and tired of that no new things has been added to Jewelcrafting since Cataclysm was released, and i'm sure i'm not alone here!

Does anyone know when they will introduce new stuff, like epic gems, new patterns etc.?

Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    you really know all the jewelcrafting patterns already?
    i'm impressed.

if theres one thing jewelcrafting needs imo its a usage for chaos orbs.
    i am however curious as to why Blizzard made Jewelcraftin fist weapons. i always assumed weapons were from blacksmithing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Deleted
    Where's my epic gems!?

Quote Originally Posted by karate99 View Post
    Where's my epic gems!?
    4.3 I'd guess, based on previous timing.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They'll probably implement epic gems in a future patch. For now, you just have to suck it up, and you should be happy that you'll have an advantage when they actually hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

well epic gems are coming which is a given, and they talked about profession recipes dropping in firelands so maybe they will be nice and instead of it been the usual tailoring, blacksmithing and leatherworking stuff they will add some jewelry and a fist weapon or 2 for JC to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just hope hoarding all my JC tokens for the epic cuts will be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    i'm impressed.
    There is no reason to learn all the patterns unless you have OCD cause a large majority of them sell for next to nothing. Although after the patch prices have inflated a bit but there are too many stupid JC's that just crash the market.

And yes JC's should have a use for Chaos Orbs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irisel View Post
    Let's just hope hoarding all my JC tokens for the epic cuts will be worth it.
    Hoping so too. After buying everything I needed I still do the dailies everyday, buying the gems on the auction house for more than the daily nets me. It would be a shame if they implemented new tokens :/

Quote Originally Posted by smackdown93 View Post
    Meeh, i'm sick and tired of that no new things has been added to Jewelcrafting since Cataclysm was released, and i'm sure i'm not alone here!
    I hope you are new to jewelcrafting because in WoTLK Blizz introduced the new epic gems a couple major content patches in (8 months in with patch 3.2). If not, I'm not sure why you would seem surprised.

have any other professions recieved new items since launch? no...

why would JC be any different?

give us epic gems now, not even to the 2nd tier, then what? sit back till the next expansion? its too early.

I did notice the little blurb about there being drops in firelands for professions... perhaps epic patterns will be dropped... that would be interesting to say the least.

Wait, sorry if I'm being ignorant, but don't we already have epic gems? Brilliant, Bold Chimera's Eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by -Luthi- View Post
    Wait, sorry if I'm being ignorant, but don't we already have epic gems? Brilliant, Bold Chimera's Eyes?
    Epic jeweler's gems yes, but there are still epic everyday gems to be released to sell on the AH.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Butcher View Post
    What's the point of having them all when over half of them won't sell for crap.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    What's the point of having them all when over half of them won't sell for crap.
    Just tell yourself that. The crap stones are some of the best margin because everyone thinks they don't sell so they don't buy the patterns.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constantino View Post
    Just tell yourself that. The crap stones are some of the best margin because everyone thinks they don't sell so they don't buy the patterns.
    Thats where addons are handy. Being able to see every cut for a gem in one screen on ah is nice :P. Whenever a cut is unusually high, I simply buy that pattern and cut some :P.

at least your proffession will be updated and relevant next patch... if they add updated engineering goggles or anything useful for engi I will eat my hat. (or goggles)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smackdown93 View Post
    Does anyone know when they will introduce new stuff, like epic gems, new patterns etc.?

Cheers
    They added like 3 new meta gem patterns...in some patch

Deleted
    hoping that they will be using pyrite for epic gems, Got 2 Gbank tabs full of the stuff aiming for all 7 bank tabs full ready for when they com eout.

Quote Originally Posted by Constantino View Post
    this, being able to diversify is key(hello wrath gems)