Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixon View Post
    I downed my first bottle of Vodka at 13.

I'm danish btw
    Yes, thank you for pointing out that we *need* some alcohol restrictions in Demark. In 5-10 years, when the current teen generation is supposed to "take over", it'll be a lot of "Uhm..... Yeah I uhm... Was drunk during school, so I'm supposed to do what now?" Not to mention they'll all be deaf, and suffering from liver damage.
    Yeah.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

They all play guitar and have long hair.

15+ Year Old Account
    I think....Scandinavia has pretty pretty women, whats you say?

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Clogs, crazy metal, windmills, vikings, church burning and blonde chicks.

PS: I'm Canadian, so I assume the weather over there is pretty similar, maybe a bit worse.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failmuffins View Post
    Clogs, crazy metal, windmills, vikings, church burning and blonde chicks.

PS: I'm Canadian, so I assume the weather over there is pretty similar, maybe a bit worse.
    We are not dutch, thank you very much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yes, thank you for pointing out that we *need* some alcohol restrictions in Demark. In 5-10 years, when the current teen generation is supposed to "take over", it'll be a lot of "Uhm..... Yeah I uhm... Was drunk during school, so I'm supposed to do what now?" Not to mention they'll all be deaf, and suffering from liver damage.
    Yeah.
    This is ofcourse following the assumption that I'm going out to drink my brains out every weekend instead of attending school at all.

I ace all my subjects FYI. I simply enjoy getting drunk when I don't have any work/school crawling up on me, and started to do this when I was rather young.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wikipedia
    Sweden

The Swedish Clog has gained recognition as being one of the more popular styles of clogs. This is mostly due to the vast popularity Swedish clogs received in the 1970s and 80s. This popular trend phased out; however, the Swedish clog style remains a commonly worn footwear. Historically, Swedish clogs were a simple construction of a leather upper secured to a wooden footbed. Although the quality has considerably changed since, the basic construction of the Swedish clog still remains today.
    just saying.

As a Brit, Scandanavia makes me think of: Vikings, blonde people, music (mostly metal like Amon Amarth and electronica like Royksopp, but also pop thanks to Aqua and The Cartoons.) Thanks to Wallander, The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and The Killing I also think Scandanvia is full of angsty detectives and investigative journalists. Maybe it's just the kind of popular media I like, but books, tv shows, music and films from Scandinavian countries seem to have an thread of melancholy running through them. It's a similair sense of melancholy I get when visiting Ikea. Therefore it must be a cultural thing.

Oh, and around half of the people I play WoW with are Scandanavian, and I have to say I still find your accents equally amusing and alluring. Especially Danish.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Sweden but since I have lived there my whole lief I am probably biased but still. ^w^
    I live in a small town called Östersund in the middle of Sweden and its just awesome ;o Nice people, nice weather mostly and also we got Sweden's longest bench! HAH!! Also we are like the third city with most percentage of drugs I believe it was. <_<''
    Except that its really nice, you should come and visit me sometime. :3
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixon View Post
    This is ofcourse following the assumption that I'm going out to drink my brains out every weekend instead of attending school at all.

I ace all my subjects FYI. I simply enjoy getting drunk when I don't have any work/school crawling up on me, and started to do this when I was rather young.
    Oh I wasn't talking about you per se, just the general drinking culture among the youngsters in Denmark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    Either Santa lives there or it's the place where zombies come from.
    haha, made me lol. I'm a swede myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Sorry americans, but I'll have to burst your bubble of ignorance.

In Scandinavia, or Sweden (as many of you might think is the only country,) the existance of "hot, gorgeous, blonde babes" is a lie. 90% of the blondes are dieing their hair, 95% of the blondes are flat as a paper.

We have four seaons, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, but the summer is almost eating up spring and autumn now, as soon as the snow dissappeared we started to have about 18 celsius and nice, warm breezes. (18 celsius is about 64.4 Fahrenheit.)

It is true that we have alot of snow and cold weather on the Winters, again. For about 5 years ago we were almost snowless in the middle region of Sweden, but it has changed and we're getting alot of snow and about -30 celsius (-22 Fahrenheit).

Now you know.

Windmills are definatly dutch too, oh and stella is from Belgium. You are thinking of carlsberg which is crap haha.

As a Dutchman I think of scandinavia as a country which is in some ways similar to us (political, cultural somewhat - we seem to think similar as to what society should look like) but you guys/girls are a more rough type of people.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolson13 View Post
    Windmills are definatly dutch too, oh and stella is from Belgium. You are thinking of carlsberg which is crap haha.

As a Dutchman I think of scandinavia as a country which is in some ways similar to us (political, cultural somewhat - we seem to think similar as to what society should look like) but you guys/girls are a more rough type of people.
    You think of 3 countries as the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You think of 3 countries as the same?
    sorry, I messed up haha.
    And do they have this many windmills in Denmark? I thought Germany had a lot.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    The windmills in Denmark aren't... Well *real* windmills, as in the cozy ones you see in old movies, but more like white towers doing nothing but generating power, they can't even make flour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwannie View Post
    Sorry americans, but I'll have to burst your bubble of ignorance.

In Scandinavia, or Sweden (as many of you might think is the only country,) the existance of "hot, gorgeous, blonde babes" is a lie. 90% of the blondes are dieing their hair, 95% of the blondes are flat as a paper.

We have four seaons, Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn, but the summer is almost eating up spring and autumn now, as soon as the snow dissappeared we started to have about 18 celsius and nice, warm breezes. (18 celsius is about 64.4 Fahrenheit.)

It is true that we have alot of snow and cold weather on the Winters, again. For about 5 years ago we were almost snowless in the middle region of Sweden, but it has changed and we're getting alot of snow and about -30 celsius (-22 Fahrenheit).

Now you know.
    Yes! Someone who agree's with me about our women. I mean they are good looking and all but i think people are a bit biased. The one's you think are hot are often stupid and just being with them decays your brains cells faster then anything in the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mööh View Post
    Yes! Someone who agree's with me about our women. I mean they are good looking and all but i think people are a bit biased. The one's you think are hot are often stupid and just being with them decays your brains cells faster then anything in the world.
    Exactly, the "hot blondies" (which infact doesn't exist) are just stupid and annoying, the real beauties, both looks and brains are brunettes and redheads, which i prefer more anyhow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets hope they never hit oil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velfar View Post
    I cant speak for everyone else, but in the middle part of Norway we start to drink alot earlier tho^^ Ofc you can discuss if its a good thing to start drinking moonshine at the age of 13/14...
    Well obviously, but that wasn't the point.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio