LF Addon that will notify me when my spec is needed in Dungeon Finder!

I noticed that if you don't keep pressing "i" it won't refresh and tell you when your spec is needed in the dungeon finder queue. I'd LOVE an addon that came up with a little sign when your chosen spec becomes needed in the queue and will give you the satchel.

Deleted
    On wowinterface there is one called Broker CallToArms which is a plugin for LDB display such as Titan Panel or Ninja Panel or any of those sorts of bars. "The plugin itself displays the icons of which role is in demand, and its tooltip will give you more details.".

one wow.curse.com there is one called CTA Watch. "Simple addon that watches for Call To Arms for selected roles and notifies or queues you when it is active."

Hope one of those help.

(sorry I'm not allowed to post links yet)

Lol I downloaded it but since it has no interface idk if it's working yet, THANK YOU though!

You would need something to display lib broker info. a good LDB addon is Fortress. It is lightweight and will enable you to actually see the info from other broker_ addons

Quote Originally Posted by Naturae View Post
    Lol I downloaded it but since it has no interface idk if it's working yet, THANK YOU though!
    Broker_CallToArms requires a LDB display addon in order to work. Fortress @ Curse is one of those LDB display addons.

EDIT: Damn! Beaten to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by talkaboom View Post
    You would need something to display lib broker info. a good LDB addon is Fortress. It is lightweight and will enable you to actually see the info from other broker_ addons
    I just downlaoded...At first I was like...WOW THIS IS UGLY AND IN MY WAY...but when i found out they stick together...screw fubar. <3 Thanx

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    And you can change the backgrounds, borders, font sizes, etc, all at once, or on an individual basis. :-)

Wowinterface are covering just that subject with their picks of the week.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=39939

Quote Originally Posted by arcticfeline View Post
    On wowinterface there is one called Broker CallToArms which is a plugin for LDB display such as Titan Panel or Ninja Panel or any of those sorts of bars. "The plugin itself displays the icons of which role is in demand, and its tooltip will give you more details.".

one wow.curse.com there is one called CTA Watch. "Simple addon that watches for Call To Arms for selected roles and notifies or queues you when it is active."

Hope one of those help.

(sorry I'm not allowed to post links yet)
    This is what I am looking for, but I cant seem to find "CTA Watch" on Curse.com I use Curse Client and I am trying to stay with it.
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    This is what I am looking for, but I cant seem to find "CTA Watch" on Curse.com I use Curse Client and I am trying to stay with it.
    Try Satchel Scanner in the meantime

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    Try Satchel Scanner in the meantime
    Thanks, I will check it out
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

I found CTA Watch on curseforge. However the project is abandoned and I don't know if it still works with 4.3

Cant get this one to work

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I found CTA Watch on curseforge. However the project is abandoned and I don't know if it still works with 4.3
    Works just fine, no errors.