Looking for resto advice!!

Ok just wondering if anyone could look over my gear and spec and see if it is viable for good healing. Link to my armory is in my sig. Thank you in advance.

Deleted
    Not even funny

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are getting DI and the 5% you are over haste cap. If you are not getting DI, 5% or both, you are under haste cap. Either way, you have a few bad gemming choices and your spec is wrong.

if you are going to take points out of regen take them out of furor, not MG. For raiding, even with full HM BiS gear MG gives you better regen, so take those 3 and add it to MG.

BotG is bad. If you are going to put any into it 1 is all you really want. LS in general is going to actually give you more healing then BotG, even in 25s as said as that is. If you have logs I would try out this: http://theincbear.com/living-seed-replacement/
    Test it with LS and see if it's going to end up better than other talents.

Also, swift rejuv is pretty much a necessary talent, and not just for RJ spam. In the end you should be pretty much non stop casting and since RJ will be your number 1 or 2 even if you don't spam it, that time saved ads up. =]

Well if you're after being viable, then sure, you are. However, there's certainly a lot of room for improvement; your specc and gearing is viable but not optimal.

The 2005 haste breakpoint is one major thing you are missing. The other would be having Furor instead of Moonglow. Moonglow is actually the better regen talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffthebear View Post
    What gems are questionable?
    Depends on what haste cap you need. If you need to drop down to the cap with 5% and DI pieces like your belt, boots, can be changed to pure int. If you need to buff up your haste to 2005 because you are missing DI some of those pure ints may need to go to int/haste. Going to depend on what you can reforge/enchant to get to 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by Griffthebear View Post
    What gems are questionable?
    the socket bonus in the belt is not worth going for.

the socket bonus in the boots is only worth going for if you need the haste to get to 2005, and since you are pretty far away from either major breakpoint, it's not very helpful for you.

In general, you also seem to be reforging some pieces to spirit, which is "ok" if you need it, but only you can really answer that question. You've cleared a few bosses already so if you are stuggling with ooming, it may be useful to reforge to spirit. Since you are rolling the DMC however, I would think that your spirit, once that winds up, should be plenty. Try a full reforge to haste and see how close it gets you to 2005. I also see no problem is using lower ilvl items in selected slots, like rings or neck or cape, if you need a few extra chunks of haste.

Edit: relic is good.
    Last edited by Meejum; 2011-05-02 at 07:54 PM.

Hmm ok i will mess around with everything until i can hopefully get the 2005 haste cap. Thanks for all of the advice everyone. I just want to be on top of my game since we are at the harder bosses as far as content goes.