Thread: Jewelcrafting

Deleted

Jewelcrafting

Since i got like 100 of each JC rawgem laying on my jc toon i dont know what to do with them.
    I am selling inferno rubys and ember topaz designs gems quite frequently but what about like amberjewel, ocean sapphire and that kinda crap. They arent worth anything to sell or i dont see them selling anything since its like 10g per gem on ah on my server.
    So my question is this. What do u do with rawgems that isnt worth makeing a gem out of and sell on ah?

I consider any gem selling over the raw gem to be profitable and worth putting up on the ah.

There really isnt much, besides sell the raw gems to vendors
    you could make the rings and necks but that requires more volatiles and other mats than gems
    Last edited by usiris; 2011-05-03 at 10:45 PM.

Just watch the market. I find every once and a while if there is no yellow/green/blue cut on the AH then I can sell a few for ~90g (when they normally go for ~30g) before other sellers notice and their price plummets back down. Just hope that a buyer in need will see your gems first.

Or just stockpile them for the next brilliant glass iteration

Stockpile, make a bank alt and keep them, chances are when they introduce epic gems chances are you will be using those gems to transmute to epic ones. Same with pyrite ore and your tokens

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep, stockingpiling them is the best option on my server. For a while I was making an ok profit on amberjewels but that's pretty much gone away for some time now. They'll definitely be worth more when epic gems come out or other ways to use them appear.