Question Need some help big time healing and dps Please

ok so I have been doing herorics, I tried healing holy and man oh man I am struggling I can keep tank up but dps drops so fast always messes me up, should I go disc?

Next is I have been doing some za/zg dungeons and getting 10k dps with my gear as shadow I need tips and help, as much as possible.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ytofall/simple

Please help me guys. my shadow rotaiton
    1. vampire touch
    2. pain
    3. plague
    4.archangel
    5.mindblast
    6. mind flay
    7. repeat

holy rotation is
    basically mending, renew,poh, coh heal greater heal

Read stickied guides is all I can say. I hope you aren't using the word "rotation" literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked healing 5 mans as holy, once I tried disc I never went back.

I can help you with holy, but not so much with shadow.

As holy:

Generally, in 5-mans, it's best to be in the Heal chakra state (aka: you have HW: Serenity). The tank will be taking most of the damage, so this just adds another instant spell you can use to give them a bit of a boost (and temporary increased crit chance). For general tank n' spank pulls, keep PoM on the tank on cd, HW: Serenity, Heal spam. Your Echo of Light (mastery) will help you out a lot here.

I use PoH and CoH together about 80% of the time. If an aoe something-or-other goes off, use them together and it heals everyone for 1/3 - 1/2 their health depending on crits (not to mention the additional hot if you have the PoH prime glyph...!). If a single dps is taking some ridiculous damage, it's more than likely that they're standing in something or have aggro. If that's the case, throw up a shield with Body and Soul and a PoM and a Renew. They'll be okay if they managed to get their damage under control.

Remember, in a tight spot, Serendipity is your friend. Two Bindings or Flash Heals, then Greater Heal or PoH, repeat if necessary...

Dunno, this is just how I do it. I Heal spam and keep PoM on cd until it's time to get a little more creative.

Hey,
    Here are some quick tips:

First of all there is no "rotation" for holy. use the spells you need as you need them, one of the great things cata did was open up healing to a players personal style. I for one sit mostly in a heal chakra state (single target) when healing heroics as there ususally isnt to much AOE damage... however on a fight like the eagle boss in ZA i may switch to AOE for the fight. In any case, my strategy for keeping a tank up goes as follows

enter your chakra state
    renew

and from their is all about judgment calls, tank is mostly full with light/medium damage incoming just start healing, and throwing out your holyword, its very efficient and gives a nice crit buff on your target. If the group is taking aoe damage intermittenly i like to throw a POM around. etc, tank is tanking heavy damage and is low throw some flash heals, tank is near topped off but damage is heavy use greater heal. etc, its all about your judgement call and not so much about rotation when healing, just go with the flow.

For shadow, what your doing seems right, although i would make sure you have 5 stacks of evangelism with mindflay before popping wings and keep up your empowered shadow buff

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything I could say to help you, is available in the guide in my signature. Or the same guide in the stickies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabuks View Post
    I never liked healing 5 mans as holy, once I tried disc I never went back.
    Let's not do this. If the man (or woman) wants to go Holy, s/he should go Holy.
    Resurrected Holy Priest