Pulled from another thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...#post11334223\
    source:
    Original Post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...88724#new-post
    Direct Link from Wowhead: http://ptr.wowhead.com/search?q=T12

warlock t12 set bonuses:

Warlock
    DPS:
    2-Piece - Your periodic damage has a chance to summon a Fiery Imp to assist you in battle for 15 sec.

4-Piece - Your Shadow Bolt and Incinerate spells have a 5% chance to increase all Shadow and Fire damage you deal by 20% for 8 sec.

hmmmm..... thoughts???

There goes drain life. I thought they were kinda dull too, compared to the other classes.
    Who is Chris Metzen? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Zarhym tell it, anybody could have worked for Metzen. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that... poof! He's gone.

Sounds a little mediocre to me.

I like it, better than the t11 bonus' by a long shot.

15+ Year Old Account
    2 piece sounds interesting
    4 piece sounds like Blizz's style for locks to ALWAYS GO FOR 4 PIECE BECAUSE IT IS SUPER AWESOME

It's starting to annoy me actually, just once I want to be able to get 2p and not have to worry about grabbing 4p
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    4 pc could be an amazing proc for demo lock.... 20% damage increase, meta form, racial, trink, synapse, volcano, etc etc

BIG numbers to come guys.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    2 piece sounds interesting
    4 piece sounds like Blizz's style for locks to ALWAYS GO FOR 4 PIECE BECAUSE IT IS SUPER AWESOME

It's starting to annoy me actually, just once I want to be able to get 2p and not have to worry about grabbing 4p
    That's kind of the point with tier sets. You'd want to collect at least 4 pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    dunno about 2set since i dont know procchance nor the dmg the imp does
    about the 4set, nice bonus but due the low procchance its kinda weak compared to what some other classes get

Why not instead of giving us 5% chance to proc 20% dmg for 8 sec blizz gives us a bonus duration on demon soul? like 10 - 15 seconds or something... I'd say its a more "solid" bonus, 5% for some can be always, and for other can be 1 or 2 times in a fight... >_> not very appealing.

Affliction drain spec just got screwed from that 4 piece set bonus

Drain Life spec is never what Blizzard wanted. I don't know why everyone is surprised that they won't give a set bonus to support it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookyfish View Post
    Drain Life spec is never what Blizzard wanted. I don't know why everyone is surprised that they won't give a set bonus to support it
    because the warlock class is a dot class, its no. 1 dot spec should be considered when designing set bonuses... i for one love affliction. it makes me FEEL like a warlock, drain life is awesome!!! forcing me to cast shadow bolt as an affliction lock besides maintaining buffs and procs is not what i'd like to see for affliction.... keep the shadow bolts for demo, incinerate for destro, and my awesome green laser of health for affliction.

just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by NO7OR1OUS View Post
    Shadow bolt gets a better coefficients anyways.. it only a matter or time before its superior to Drain Life either way.

It's slightly upsetting that AffDrain spec will be totally useless with the 4p at this moment in time. Thankfully it's on the PTR and I hope they adjust it slightly to benefit AffDrain as well

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxo View Post
    It's slightly upsetting that AffDrain spec will be totally useless with the 4p at this moment in time. Thankfully it's on the PTR and I hope they adjust it slightly to benefit AffDrain as well
    I'd rather they didn't. People need to realize that AffDrain is not the intended spec, never was the intended spec, and never will be the intended spec. Blizzard has said, multiple times, that if AffDrain is sufficiently ahead of AffSB, so that it is the go-to version of affliction, it will be nerfed harder than Shamans in BC.

If you want a shadow class with DoTs and Drains then play a damn Spriest
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Quote Originally Posted by NO7OR1OUS View Post

well it could bring a new style using shadow bolt, when it procs the 4pc bonus then switcht to drain life.could be strange :P

Quote Originally Posted by zebramints View Post
    I think you mean it makes you feel like a shadow priest
    Shadow priests are copy cats of us =P. Also I don't mind using Shadow bolt to be perfectly honest, much easier to keep up Shadow's Embrace on a secondary target

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I think especially 4-set is really, really boring
    Vol'jin fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by Licarius View Post
    because the warlock class is a dot class, its no. 1 dot spec should be considered when designing set bonuses... i for one love affliction. it makes me FEEL like a warlock, drain life is awesome!!! forcing me to cast shadow bolt as an affliction lock besides maintaining buffs and procs is not what i'd like to see for affliction.... keep the shadow bolts for demo, incinerate for destro, and my awesome green laser of health for affliction.

just my opinion
    It is being considered, you get a 20% dmg bonus on proc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.