first non-bg pvp kill

hello all,
    my friend was telling me about his first pvp kill outside of a battleground it was pretty funny. he was doing a group quest in badlands and a human pally was running by and the entire party went on a manhunt for this pally. they finally managed to kill the pally and corpse camped him for about 30mins before they left him alone.
    i don't remember my first pvp killl. tell us about your first non battleground pvp kill.

Quote Originally Posted by shelbster04 View Post
    hello all,
    my friend was telling me about his first pvp kill outside of a battleground it was pretty funny. he was doing a group quest in badlands and a human pally was running by and the entire party went on a manhunt for this pally. they finally managed to kill the pally and corpse camped him for about 30mins before they left him alone.
    i don't remember my first pvp killl. tell us about your first non battleground pvp kill.
    i'm not sure its to long ago. but its prob in hilsbrad foothills. where alliance have friendly npc/mobs and horde need to do some quests there.
    i have been trying to kill him with my friend for a LONG time. finnaly mangae to get him. but we could not get out

It's been too long to remember, but it was certanly at southshore/tarrenmill.

Deleted
    same i remember geting my first at about level 40 when one of these randomly appeared and i was flying through

Oh this brings back memories. My first pvp kill ever was out in the world so. I had just entered Ashenvale and was afraid of meeting alliance. Me and my friend was there, me on my druid and he on his rogue. So we meet a night elf druid in cat form. He was about level 27 and we were level 23, perhaps. Dont remember exactly.
    Anywho, my friend jumps on him, and I join in eventually. The druid tried to run away, but I rooted him and spammed wrath and moonfire on his ass. Needless to say, he died fairly quickly.

It's a fond memory even though the kill wasn't anything special. It was my first character in WoW ever, during one of my first days of playing. And that first kill did in fact give me a lot of confidense in the game, even if it was 2 vs 1

Deleted
    If I remember correctly, it was a rogue that already ganked me.

Obviously at STV :P
    After he ganked me I walked some hours in stealth (Druid) doing quests. Then I spotted and chased him in stealth until I was sure I could gank him without dying :P

i got a kill with the help from guards when i was playing my first mage allyslayer lvl 4:P
    he was ofcourse ??

Level 23 at Ratchet. A troll hunter, who was level 25, tried to kill me but with a friend we killed him.

Deleted
    Not really FIRST kill, but when I was leveling my worgen - prot warrior, and my friend - human retridin, we entered STV. We had already leveld past northern stv, so we ventured into southern. We decided to check gurubashi arena. Nearby arena there was ?? shaman - I suppose he was 45-46 (as we were 34). He decided to try to kill us. BUT, we stunlocked him (HoJ and Conc Blow) and killed him! We camped him for 20 mins, then he logged into his ally char (lvl 20 or smthing) and started raging how we suck how he is cool and whatnot. It wasnt first kill, but we had good laugh.

Deleted
    My first PvP solo kill was with me UD Mage in vanilla, i was 53 and the warrior i killed (who attacked me) was 59 at the start, leveled up during combat -.- but managed to kill him anyway.. was lagendary

i remember it being at the Scarlet Monastery meeting stone .. wasn't really that epic though, that night elf druid didn't even resist.

It was a clear day in southern Barrens, the day was hot, the chat was unusually dull... this was of course back with at lev 23 you had to run everywhere. I was on my lock and some orc lock a few levels higher who was flagged kept trying to duel me. As I was doing quest he kept running into the mobs trying to get me flagged. So I gave up, dotted him, feared him and watched him die. I just kept running and never saw him again.

I don't remember my first world-PvP kill, but I sure remember my first world-PvP death. I was a Tauren druid on an RP server. I was around level 20, wearing a mix of cloth and leather armor (that's what you used to do back in the day!). I was questing in Stonetalon Mountains region and ended up in the Charred Vale, at the border of Desolace. I was just exploring the world and doing a non-kill quest, probably planting seeds while avoiding orange and red NPC's. Suddenly an arrow flew from somewhere among the burning trees right into my back. Immediately after I got shot, an animal charged at me while I was still trying to see where the enemy was. I had just enough time to cast a heal on me, which was not enough to save me from a certain death within a couple seconds. The last thing I saw in my dying moment was the animal returning back to its level 30'ish Night Elf owner who ran away.

If I exclude my deaths during Crossroads raids, this was the first memorable world PvP I had. Even though I was on the losing side and bound to lose because of druid's lack of any serious offensive skills that could even compare to hunter's, I still remember how I enjoyed the excitement.