Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Considering your stomach cannot handle that much mass(4-5lbs of food is max I think), I doubt anyone could. Even over the course of an hour you wouldnt digest enough food to fit it all. Maybe some crazy professional eater with a bigger stomach, but no average Joe could.

Wish you the best of luck man... and try not to..uh...die.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2011-05-06 at 03:53 PM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Looks like a heart attack on a plate Looks yummy though. Makes me sad that I live in England so I would never get to try and beat it

Quote Originally Posted by KingKongBong View Post
    is vomiting allowed?
    I could give you the answer, but no doubt you will not read this post, as you also failed to read the initial post.

Worst part is that even a small American meal is 4 times as big as it should be, and are loaded of sugar and horribly bad fat.

DONT EAT THIS.
    its calories for over a week in one meal......all from sugar and fat.

10+ Year Old Account
    im 99% certain i could do the burger...

the fries on the other hand tho... thats just madness haha

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    We're playing hide the pickle? You're it.
    Fuzzzie, I take back all the horrible things I've ever said about you. That was hilarious.

Deleted
    60 mins? I'll eat that bad boy and ask for seconds in half that time.

I honestly think that meal would kill me. Not only make me puke, but literally kill me dead..

I fear that burger.

Deleted
    omg... when I saw that pic... I got sick :S

If it hasn't already been suggested...

get that on a t-shirt.

The fries wouldn't be a problem, it's the burger that puts me off. That thing just looks nasty. Although looking nasty doesn't mean it tastes bad though.

I would eat that kind of thing to soak up the suds in meh belly after a night of drinkin'

Well back when I was 19 at least, and I could drink 24 beers in a night no problem.

And no Im not fat. Just skate and snowboard it off the next morning

Deleted
    I eat 2 of those for breakfast.

15+ Year Old Account
    We have something like that out here, but it's a GIANT steak.

And instead of 55$, it's like a month all you can eat ticket or something.

Okay fair enough.

More importantly, what's for dessert?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be able to complete the challenge in under 30 minutes easily, but I'd 100% start a weight loss regime afterwards, as I'm already starting to put on weight from having not worked for the past month. :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Fries: Handful (10 fries) consumed in 10 seconds, 10 handfuls (100 fries) per minute, fries cleared in 10 minutes
    Math says no. If you eat a handful in 10 seconds then you eat 6 handfuls per minute.
    It's also not about timing. There is a point where you physically cannot eat anymore. You would need to have a giant stomach and eat a little something beforehand to start metabolizing so you can break down the more filling parts (fries). Also, adding ketchup is probably a bad idea. If anything it would probably be better to soak the fries in water and then ring them out before consuming them to make them slide down easy.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velyndina View Post
    That looks extremely disgusting and fattening.
    Why would anyone do that...I mean unless you want to predict the exact moment of your death...It looks delicious but its wayyyyyyyyyyyy too muuch...

The funny thing is you'll never see an eating contest where you have to eat 12 lbs of salad or anything else healthy.

I live around the corner from that place...let me know when you're going to try and I'll go cheer you on! :P