Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    LOL, so this "epic" quest chain is essentially an exact copy of the Shadowmourne chain.

The "B" team can't even come up with an original legendary questline. Instead they opt for Shadowmourne 2.0. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottsdaleHokie View Post
    LOL, so this "epic" quest chain is essentially an exact copy of the Shadowmourne chain.

The "B" team can't even come up with an original legendary questline. Instead they opt for Shadowmourne 2.0. What a joke.
    Not really, from what I understand and read somewhere unless I read it wrong... in order to get those quests, you have to have had cleared all three raids- BOT/TOTFW/BWD before you can access the quest so no, I would say this is harder than the SM quest-line because anyone who were able to wield it were able to get it no problems. And only top server guilds will be able to do the epic quest chain.

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post
    Not really, from what I understand and read somewhere unless I read it wrong... in order to get those quests, you have to have had cleared all three raids- BOT/TOTFW/BWD before you can access the quest so no, I would say this is harder than the SM quest-line because anyone who were able to wield it were able to get it no problems. And only top server guilds will be able to do the epic quest chain.
    How and where you begin the quest line is irrelevant. The chain itself is an exact copy of Shadowmourne.

10+ Year Old Account
    How and where you begin the quest line is irrelevant. The chain itself is an exact copy of Shadowmourne.
    how is it shadowmorne? Its not a Physical Dps weapon, its a spell caster legendary weapon. Please. >:/ Plus the Storyline is pretty good. Stop being such a complainer. At least they tried to make it epic.

Warlords of Draenor:
    Blizzard: LETS INTRODUCE TIME TRAVEL
    Everyone else: Oh great now Blizzard is a fan of Doctor Who.
    The Doctor: Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey stuff! YAYYY Bowties are cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelerena View Post
    how is it shadowmorne? Its not a Physical Dps weapon, its a spell caster legendary weapon. Please. >:/ Plus the Storyline is pretty good. Stop being such a complainer. At least they tried to make it epic.
    Your reading comprehension sucks.

Where did I say that the two end rewards were the same?

10+ Year Old Account
    And now I can understand why my guild's main tank is suddenly very interested in playing his mage (that he had to abandon in Wrath to become a tank) again. Holy crap. I'm just ... uh ... gonna be over here ... putting these points I found just totally lying around into this convenient boomkin talent tree. /cough

15+ Year Old Account
    Shadowmourne never required you to kill the Lich King. Tarecgosa's Rest requires you to kill Ragnaros.

There doesn't appear to be any lame infusion quests.

How can you say it's an exact copy? It's similar, but "exact copy" is silly.

Using that logic you could say Thunderfury is similar. "Oh my gadz you have to collect legendary pieces from a raid and then put them together and then kill some boss!"

Ok fair enough, but unlike shadowmourne there are no gimmicky boss mechanics you have to do, no stupid 1000 mobs killed, and you actually have to kill the final boss in the raid. Collecting items from bosses is the only thing that is the same.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I confess myself disappointed by the lack of a need to collect 50 legendary fragments. 25 is too easy. I demand parity!

Wow, you actually made a post that didn't include use of the term "B Team".

I'm so proud of you!

For an item to be 'legendary' it has to be rare and hard to get. It should be a drop from a super hardmode boss. Meh not that I really care.

---------- Post added 2011-05-06 at 09:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arthrix View Post
    haha so true. Blizzard really going to extra mile for it's customers :/

I wish they put all that dialog in order. It's really annoying the way MMOChamp presented it.

Yay. Time for the Blue flight to be normal for a change. I'm happy it's Kalecgos, and not Arygos.

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn View Post
    They have stated that it will have a proc for damage dealing spells only and stats will not favor healing.

so, basically its going to be SP/HIT/CRIT if that is the case...HIT+ Haste or Mastery will make it viable for a healer up until the final version (with proc)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait to start this quest. First, I've gotta help get out guild in and kill the final bosses in the current tier of raid. I know I'll be getting the staff and I know my guild is going to be there to help be along the way, 100%. GG Blizz, I love the story and your hard work. Let's see the stats and proc for the weapon. It would be insane if it had, in addition to the dmg proc, a "use" mechanic that turned you into Teracgosa for x amount of time. Just for fun! In any event, I'm pleased with what they've done.

To all the people QQing about how it's the same as Shadowmourne, stfu. I can't even begin to imagine how you react to everything else in REAL LIFE if this is how you're acting about a quest in WoW. Be thankful... if you're so unhappy, cancel your account and throw yourself your computer off a balcony! The complaining gets so old and I don't think people realize just how silly you look. I'd like to see how good you are at pleasing EVERYONE.

Don't mean to sound rude but Boubouille you spelled Tarecgosa wrong on the headline for the preview.

Boo where is our LK type box like the melee got? Those guys got a legendary AND lot of cool toys (or a crapton of money if they sold them).
    Last edited by Eleveneleven; 2011-05-06 at 09:44 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get all the complaints about the quest chain. The Ulduar legendary and Shadowmourne were both based on Atiesh and expanded upon. Also raid encounters in this game have always been, and always will be move out of X, switch to Y, DPS Z. Why is anyone acting surprised or disappointed about what the quest chain will involve?

...plus the people complaining about the quest line probably won't see past the second stage of the staff even if they're lucky lulz.

I'm getting rather annoyed with all the lore figures joining the forces they once fought against.

Arygos fought against the Qiraji (servants of the gold gods), now joins deathwing to secure a place for his future for his flight
    Fandral Staghelm's son is killed by Qiraji (servants of the old gods), his descent into madness convinces him to joinandal Raganaros (more servants of the old gods)
    The Zandalari join the evil troll nations they once fought against