Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Woah!

Car accident? Damn...

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw that earlier today
    Sooyoung had a car accident, Super Junior had a car accident (don't know the member), Daesung had a car accident kinda.
    I wish K-pop stars would stop having car accidents. They aren't doing their stereotype any favours xD

Deleted
    Sooyoung too?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe it was Eunhyuk, Donghae (not sure about him), Leeteuk and Kyuhyun, and a manager from Super Junior that were in a car crash. Kyuhyun was the only one with really severe injuries.

Asian people need to drive more safeley!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Sooyoung too?

Yea, she had a back injury or something. Missed a few concerts/performances because of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of Sooyoung's injury, she made a video to all the sones out there while she was recovering!

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Saw that earlier today
    Sooyoung had a car accident, Super Junior had a car accident (don't know the member), Daesung had a car accident kinda.
    I wish K-pop stars would stop having car accidents. They aren't doing their stereotype any favours xD
    Seriously...what's up with that...

Yea, she had a back injury or something. Missed a few concerts/performances because of it
    I'm fairly positive she fractured her tail-bone.

Greatest video ever. <3 Well, besides the injury part, which sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tail-bone..back. It's all part of her spine and behind her xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello Venus's 2nd Mini Album is out! Very much enjoying it, definitely one of my favorite rookie groups this year our of the ~80 that debuted.

Also, SNSD Korean comeback in January. Callin it now, the signs are lookin perty clear me thinks. MAN SQUEAL!
    Last edited by Kurdiern; 2012-12-12 at 01:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Callin it? They announced it didn't they?

I'm kind of sceptical about a Jan come back though. I mean, ordinarily SM albums are promoted for a full month before they come out. Unless they were working on it already, at the same time as the Japanese album, and promotions start soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Callin it? They announced it didn't they?

I'm kind of sceptical about a Jan come back though. I mean, ordinarily SM albums are promoted for a full month before they come out. Unless they were working on it already, at the same time as the Japanese album, and promotions start soon
    Dunno if they did, but MBC announced they're going to air a comeback special show for SNSD. If that ain't a hint I dunno what is!

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Eh, not sure what to think of this Hello Venus album.. It's similar to their 1st, as in none of the songs really caught my attention. Also, the title track was way weaker than Venus.

"Love Appeal" will have to remain my favourite Hello Venus song!

Good oldie:

Awww, you don't like Winter Fantasy? I did like their first mini album a bit better, but Winter Fantasy has so put me in the mood for Winter! Can't wait to go to somewhere that actually has SNOW this winter!

Abracadabra still sexy as fuck. BEG are just so under appreciated in general I think :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea saw that show announcement, can't wait!

And they announced it on Allkpop ages ago but here is a more recent one, from a more reliable source http://soshified.com/2012/12/girls-g...-comeback-show

G.NA's duet with Sanchez from Phantom

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That's pretty good. I passed it by the first time I saw it since I'm not too much of a G.NA fan and I didn't like Phantom, but both their voices suit each other really well. Beautiful song more like it.

I love Tsukiko Amano. Though she dosnt exactly make jpop. Kpop was ruined for me when I heard Gangnam Style. God, that song is annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawwah View Post
    I love Tsukiko Amano. Though she dosnt exactly make jpop. Kpop was ruined for me when I heard Gangnam Style. God, that song is annoying.
    It really isn't representative of all K-pop, at all!
    But I feel you aren't the only one turned off by it.

Deleted
    Just watched the video for Psy's We Are The One. Being Psy, the song is catchy as hell and the video is cool, but I'd really like to know what the 'North Koreans' at the beginning of the video are discussing. The end of the video implies that the message of the video is to get the audience to view the North and South as still all being Koreans, not two peoples divided. But, it looks like at least the DPRK regime is portrayed in a very negative light. I hope its just making a dig at the WPK, and not the DPRK as a whole because I find the idea of popular opinion in the South being anti-North Korean and not just anti-Kim and Sons kind of heart-breaking. They've only been apart for ~70 years, after all. And the South itself only stopped being a Right-wing military dictatorship within the last couple of decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe popular opinion in SK is Anti-NK Regime and not just Anti-NK.
    There are a few people who escaped NK to get to SK and they're welcomed with open arms

Deleted
    I believe popular opinion in SK is Anti-NK Regime and not just Anti-NK.
    There are a few people who escaped NK to get to SK and they're welcomed with open arms
    Yeah, that's what I'd hope it'd be. Plus, since the divide was, historically, such a short time ago, there seems to be loads of families who were split up unwillingly and uncontrollably by the sudden border divide, so it'd seem strange for them to suddenly start hating each other on a 'national' scale. Footage from the rare meet-ups that the North allows is really quite moving.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, they showed some footage of one of those meet ups on Invincible Youth when they met a farmer who was originally from NK. Was really sad