Call To Arms Satchel Of Exotic Mysteries

Hi everyone, i just encountered a problem and i thought i should ask this on the forums

I queued Call To Arms Random Rise Of The Zandalari HC today and i ended up being in ZG HC, after like an hour/hour and half we cleared the whole place but i didn't get the satchel. Also wanted to add that during the run i got DCed once due to a lag spike.
    So i opened a ticket to a GM explaining my current situation and when he replied he told me that when a person queues in Call To Arms he gets a certain buff, marking him available to receive the Satchel so that once the final boss is dead, the system can "craft" (his exact words) the Satchel for him, and that if in some way he looses the buff, it makes me ineligible to get the satchel.
    After some discussion about that with the GM he told me there is nothing he can do
    I googled this and i didn't find ANYTHING regarding a buff for the CTA, and i don't remember any patch notes saying this.
    So i wanted to ask: Did anyone get this problem? Did anyone notice a buff for CTA (cause i've never noticed it and i spammed CTA since 4.1 went live)? Or did i just clearly miss it from the patch notes/buffs on my UI?

Not all auras(think buffs and debuffs, not paladin abilities) on players are visible.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

not missing much? :P
    i made like 5k gold in 2 days just by selling the stuff that dropped in it (flasks/Companions that i dont rly need/mats) and cuz of the gold thats in it :P
    and i got the Green Proto-Drake
    doubt im not missing much :P

I was told by a gm, that if someone leaves the group during the run and you have to enter the dungeon finder again, you loose the satchel. Its a known issue they are working on. I think what happens is when you re queue to find a new player it doesnt remember you had the call to arms, and your roll probably isnt the call to arms roll at the time you entered the queue.

he didnt tell me it was an issue, he said thts how they made the system :O
    and we killed the last boss with the initial group

The problem is when you Queued with CTA up mid way through the queue cycle the CTA wore off and you got into a party with no CTA. It happened to me, and when I queued later on I watched the CTA meet the requirements and I joined a party, finished the instance with them in no time and got nothing.

I sent a report but you know Blizz, 5 days later nothing til I log then I get a "were sorry" b.s line.

Everytime I have q'd for Call to Arms I have had a buff designating to me that I have been Called to Arms.

i remember after killing first boss i checked... Satchel was still marked for tanks
    thats why im so shocked that i had to post this here

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chehine View Post
    not missing much? :P
    i made like 5k gold in 2 days just by selling the stuff that dropped in it (flasks/Companions that i dont rly need/mats) and cuz of the gold thats in it :P
    and i got the Green Proto-Drake
    doubt im not missing much :P
    so you're the reason I'm only getting crap in those bags....I HATE YOU !!!! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Somebodyelse View Post
    so you're the reason I'm only getting crap in those bags....I HATE YOU !!!! :P
    hahahahaha :P
    anything that drops in the bag is a bonus :P weather its for ur mounts/companions or for ur income :P