Thread: T12?

T12?

Any as curious as me to see the warlock tier 12 and anyone have an idea what it'll look like besides "spider themed" like the blue post said

I'm sure everyone is. I hope it looks more flashy than t11, though it was distinct at least.
    Visit http://www.twitch.tv/laughinwhale have a cash and steam game give away going!

i'm hoping for something like t1 +t2 combined.those looked sick and really had a warlock feel to it

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh God...what will the helm look like I wonder? Hopefully it won't be to spiderish ._.

I'm actually glad they are taking so long to release it. Just means they are saving the best for last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohak View Post
    You are all blind to not see Paragons strat. They used gnome mages as sacrifice to the Earth Godess wich granted them unimaginable powahs and lazor beamz able to cut trough Arthas's tick armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castel View Post
    People choose PvP servers because they think they're going to be the most dangerous predator in the jungle. Then they find out that the reality is they're just the littlest guy in the prison shower.

Quote Originally Posted by WolfManC View Post
    Oh God...what will the helm look like I wonder? Hopefully it won't be to spiderish ._.

Almost anything would be better than the "pac-man ghost with added wonky horns" look of the current helm tbh
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

I want something really odd and alien looking. Tier 3 and Tier 8 are my favourite lock tiers for that reason - they make the warlock look slightly less of this world.

As long as it doesnt have a giant fish hook in the head, I will be happy

Deleted
    I want to see it ... I'm gonna like it anyway so just show me :<

Deleted
    I'm very worried about it as the rest of the released sets look either really cool (paladin) or really bad (DK, druid). Please blizzard don't let it have loads of spider legs coming out of the shoulders.

just show me sooooon damnit!!! enough waiting!

Except on fire.

Deleted
    SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW it already >:C !!!

There was DK, Hunter, Mage, Priest, Paladin, Druid, Warrior, Rogue already :<

That leaves Warlocks and Shamans only hanging D:

I'm so impatient, dammit.
    Last edited by mmoc54ae987777; 2011-05-12 at 08:52 AM.