Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    girls are fucking wierd. even my gf have hes episodes :I

i hate drama! its boring, its annoying, its TIME CONSUMING OMG and i hate drama.

my gf sometimes get these freakouts where weh go totaly emo and cryts and blames me for shit, then she loves me then she goes "why haven't you proposed yet" and then more crying and blameing and then its fine. takes about 5-6 hours every time, 1 time in about 3 months. and have been so for all the time i know her...

its fucking annoying and now days i just ignore her and let her cry, then it takes only 4 hours but i get allot of more curse words. still win win, i can play in the meanwhile.

and the worst thing a girl can do is to ask "why haven't you proposed yet?"
    simple answer is "because you *have to* ask!"

its something you wait for girls.. don't ask!

there else its all good, i love her allot lol

Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    I'm just saying In high school girls would come up to me after getting broken up with by the quarter back and be like "Why can't more guys be like you! /cry" and I just think, just date me derp. Then later they date another jock and the same thing happens again. They like strong dumb men, they like being smarter than their bfs. Which makes us average smart guys lower on the totem pole, until woman age a bit more, then they seem to open their minds a bit.
    true

once girls are done f*cking around (sry but its true, same goes for men) the generally go for the "nerd" back in school who kinda is studying something heavy or got a nice job. now they realise that the "nerds" are kinda funny and nice guys/girls. that will always be happy whit you and never go drama queens for shit

the ones stuck whit the "jocks" are the ones that are miserable and poor for the rest of there life. awesome! at least you got some c*** or p**** when you was young. pitty the fools.
    Last edited by Nivius; 2011-05-09 at 05:09 PM.
    there is no good signatures with so little signature space - Nivius

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    One of most valuable thing I have learned in my life is: do NOT try to understand women. It will make You only problems, confusions and You will sink a lot of money into it. Just accept them as they are :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_c2K...eature=related

..and for now - got your back, Jack!
    Now here we stand with their blood on our hands
    We fought so hard now can we understand

I feel like I should offer some experience at least with scenario 1. Girl 2 is, as most people have said in my skimming of this thread, an attention whore.

However, going back to #1. I was in a similar situation last year with a girl who "didn't want to date" hadn't dated ever etc. didn't want a boyfriend and all that. I did know she liked me so I was a bit persistent with her and we went out several times and ended up dating for just under a year before things ended (mostly due to her not being able to commit fully and wanting to focus on other aspects in her life as opposed to a relationship...whatever). Point is, I'd say go for it with #1.

As for why women make zero sense, I'd say because we're men. They're not supposed to make sense to us. I'd wager men don't make much sense to them either (and from the girls I've talked to this seems to be partially true).

10+ Year Old Account
    if we knew what women were thinking ( like in that movie) we would of probably be living in a utopia sadly we cant....so we don't....not to go off on a sexist tangent here but a lot of the time women DONT KNOW WHAT THEY WANT which is why a guy has to get up and push these kind of things forward so the woman can finally come to some kind of conclusion.

Deleted
    I'd steer clear of them both. There are some girls out there that aren't all over the place. There's at least one or two that are rational, logical, and stable.

Fug em' Forget em' and hope god is with em.
    Its B's before H's even in the alphabet.

for girl #1, honestly i'd keep talkin to her but keep playin hard to get, get in there one time hit it and hit it good, and keep her around... as others have said she don't want a bf as she said but wants some so give her some GOOD shit so she still wants more but keep distance to keep it so she don't "want a bf" what can be better for a guy lolol.

for girl#2, seems like she's lying, if she's not sexual at all theres no fucking way she's lesbo thats for damn sure... sounds like a headache, just get it in with girl #1 and keep playin the field imo

10+ Year Old Account
    Men trying to make sense of why women do what they do is as ridiculous as women trying to make sense of why men do what they do.

"Ain't got time for bitches gotta keep my mind on my motha fuckin riches" - Tupac Shakur

I take my advice from tupac, so should you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lascer
    I don't always drink tears, but when i do, i prefer undead's.

Stay feared my friends.

Deleted
    Wont even bother read your post cause i dont agree with the title of it. dudes and girls have diferent ways thats true, but it doesn't make any of us completely clueless about each other. if you don't understand i blame lack of comunication and/or imature behavior of your part.

its funny cause i coud say the same thing about men. men are 2faced they say/do one thing when they are with you. and then behind your back they do/say something total different. which makes no sense. after reading this post this really seems like high school kid drama. you will someday have a girlfriend. dating in highschool is a joke.. another thing why would you still be talking to your ex? thats just stupid, your just making more drama for yourself.

First girl is telling you she has no BF for months because she wants to let you know she's single,wanting you to ask her out.That was pretty poor play from you,man

Second wants you back...

Magic 8 ball says:

"what else is new?"

and

"stop being a doormat and this will stop happening to you"

Tell bathsit crazy chicks to buzz off so you can focus on girls that are actually worth spending money on.

first girl realy wants to know if u interested in her to form a loving relationship, imo

second girl probably hasent been havin any luck in her romantic or social life, so when she heard that another girl wanted to go out with u and had those talks with u, got jealous and depressed cause she hoped u were as miserable as her, so she threw that tantrum.

long story short go for the first girl
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNights View Post

I'm a female bisexual and men confuse me more than women do.
    I'm a bisexual female as well and I totally hear you on that.
    You know what men want?
    Food, sex, silence. That's it.
    ''Feed me, fuck me, shut the fuck up!''
    Our goals seem very attainable, don't they?

sorry couldn't resist quoting chris rock as well
    Last edited by Whitehatter; 2011-05-09 at 05:29 PM.

Deleted
    i never understand them and we never will guys...we will never understand women...thats a fact

my girl told me i dont want to see you everyday cuz maybe i'll bore you...( ok i was like tha fuck ? but ok ...)
    later she said i NEEd to see you every day....and week later i ask around what time you @ my place ? she said i dont want to come...im like tha fuck ?

Can't
    Understand
    Normal
    Thinking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by flyspyro View Post
    its funny cause i coud say the same thing about men. men are 2faced they say/do one thing when they are with you. and then behind your back they do/say something total different.
    We do? I'm an honest person, i just say outright what i feel/want, unless it's unappropriate...most of my friends do aswell.
    Sure it gets you into shit sometimes, but it's usually the better option.
    I did say "Most of my friends" and not all of them, so i guess i can see your point..though i meet more men that are honest than not, but maybe i'm just lucky?

OT: I repeat, Ask the girl outright what she wants. It's what i would do anyway. No more games.

For your ex i suggest removing her presence out of your life unless you're really good buddies.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    "I got 99 problems and they all bitches..."