Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Figgles View Post
    Under normal circumstances i would say your probably right...but i barely talk to her, and as far as i knew we were on neutral terms...
    You'd be surprised how often you can feel like you're in good terms with someone only to find out they hate your guts for no apparent reason.

Think about it this way:

You talked to your ex-girlfriend, who you said is unattractive, about your recent conquests and she felt threatened, intimidated or whatever and decided to make up some story saying "oh, I'm getting tons of nookie too you know..." but she was stupid enough to make it sound completely bogus. If the story was true then why would she feel offended about you calling her on her lie? She'd just say "whatever", after all she would still be getting her nookie and feel superior.

Learn from this situation and never discuss girls with someone you've dated before, specially if that person is single and/or needy.

Also one more thing...guys are far too lazy to be vague in conversation and etc, too much effort. We(for the most part) talk straight forward, learn to talk that way and not only will it makes things easier between the sexes but men kind of actually like it when they do not have to use a decoder ring to understand a conversation. just saying...

Deleted
    Simple your beeing played the classic dancing way

flirting with a girl is like dancing

1 step forward 2 backwards .... thats the way to do it.. what i mean is you need to get in to there head and they have to start doubting your interested.

on your example 1:
    ASK HER OUT!!!! i have a old friend who once ask me ....... you know K.... she asked me -- what whould you have said if i asked you to have sex with me? his answer was .... I whould have been supprised.... Leasson learned ... Always take initiative and if the girl "hints" go for it.

on example2: play along, play natural as its perfectly normal. If she is doing it to fuck with your mind this will start to fuck with her mind,
    if she is only open and want to share a "fantastic storry" be the best friend you can be and listen.

and you should know if she sees you as a "friend" not a "boyfriend" she might discuss sex with you from her perspective its perfectly natural since i have heard that kind of stuff from my (female) "friends" while my (male) "friends" whould never dream of discussing sex.

in your case you actualy accused her of lying and that makes here feel guilty ... thats why she is telling you your a Dbag.
    there is ofc. the reality she did this to make you feel jalux to make you want her back.

depeing on what you want i would play the game on her terms for awhile while you figure out what you want. If you want her back hunt for her if not then tell her your happy for here rebound and that it went fine.

hope it helps.
    Last edited by mmoc2e96eb80a1; 2011-05-09 at 09:26 AM. Reason: additional changes.

Deleted
    ever read 'women are from venus men are from mars' by john something or other, completely different beings :P

well, as mentioned earlier, girls love attention, give em that and they're happy, if you ignore them they do ANYTHING (close enough at least) to get your attention... at least, this is what has happened to me several times =)

1. All girls want to feel wanted and needed by men she wants you to come onto her so she feels attractive ect.
    2. Lying most probably

For starters she isn't sexual at all

well she was likely never sexual with you.....this crap happens but a chick who passes as though they don't want a man etc for months and then says why haven't you asked them out.....piece of advice get off that train while you can.....i have been there and the outcome is not pretty.....

So...i think im gonna ask Girl Number 1 out soon, idk when...

As for girl number 2...I just spent awhile talking to the other guy, and we had this conversation about why the world is terrible, and how we hurt ourselves and other people...and she wont talk to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kubex View Post
    1. All girls want to feel wanted and needed by men she wants you to come onto her so she feels attractive ect.
    I can be living proof that this statement is false.

oh and dont lie to a chick.......they see right through it

Best advice I can give on women is:

Ask how her relationship with the father was/is. If answer is anything besides an enthused affirmation, GTFO!!! MAN THE ESCAPE PODS!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Exceptions are made just to confirm what happen on majority of people.
    If you're a bit direct and straight on your intents I just congratulate you, since you're a better girl by my point of view, but your female sisters are usually different :P

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah you are. :P /hug
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifersam View Post
    Best advice I can give on women is:

Ask how her relationship with the father was/is. If answer is anything besides an enthused affirmation, GTFO!!! MAN THE ESCAPE PODS!!!
    Hahaha. I'd plant my 'time bomb' first, then escape.

Quote Originally Posted by h0lyshadow View Post
    Exceptions are made just to confirm what happen on majority of people.
    If you're a bit direct and straight on your intents I just congratulate you, since you're a better girl by my point of view, but your female sisters are usually different :P
    I think Lysah was referring to the "needing a man" part, which some of us do not need at all.

but your female sisters are usually different :P
    On this, there is little contention. I am quite unordinary, I would agree.

@Deltrus
    Yes, I mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    o.O

Also: Apparently, men are selfish and perverted..
    /SighAtEveryMaleWhichRespondedToThisThreadWithPervertedComments

Quote Originally Posted by Kubex View Post
    2. Lying most probably

you must have 1 hairy brown nose......how far ya in now?

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 09:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    o.O

Also: Apparently, men are selfish and perverted..
    /SighAtEveryMaleWhichRespondedToThisThreadWithPervertedComments
    that road runs both ways not just one

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sensei_Sin View Post
    I think Lysah was referring to the "needing a man" part, which some of us do not need at all.
    Oh well, that's called 'Love'. And I don't think is a sex-based thing.
    Had my long period "I don't need females at all", and here I am totally in love of a beauty ginger girl <3

Oh well, that's called 'Love'. And I don't think is a sex-based thing.
    Had my long period "I don't need females at all", and here I am totally in love of a beauty ginger girl <3
    Interesting. I've been in a "I don't need males at all" period for almost seven years, now...

I'm pretty sure my girlfriend agrees with me, too.