7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Ehh, average taste then. Not as good as blood elf
    I risk derailing a thread here, so i won't pursue this beyond this post, but did you call humans boring then go on to admit you play a pointy eared human?

I like that kind of irony. :P
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    part of it was the fact that he was stopped at Winterfell, the other part is that there was zero white walker action, except minor night king stuff, very minor. why were they even there? what was the point of Crastor's males being taken at all, if they played zero role for the tv show? And why did they go with the "kill the head vampire" trope to stop not only the wights, but also the other white walker's themselves. If anything the other "others" should have still existed after the night king's end IMO. and the wights raised by the other Others, still persist. but thats my opinion. The other White walker's maybe dont simply continue the fight, because the plan is over and done and stopped, but 1 or two should have survived and potentially start the whole cycle over, millenia later. We dont even knwo why the Night King went south in the first place, the show made assumptions, but there never is a definitive reason. and that irked me.
    Ya, I can see that point. I suppose it's possible that it's not over for the white walkers and the final episode may have them come back, or maybe RR Martin didn't have an answer that was either finished or satisfying enough to go with.

Nk was a pretty easy kill.

Jon knew that the lich king can raise the dead by simply raising his arms, so why didn't they dig out the bodies in the crypts?
    Never underestimate the unknown, or some shit. *shrugs i unno*

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    The video they do talking about the episode afterwards, I think they said Jorah's dead. Also, those sisters probably don't exist in the show if they weren't ahead of her for leadership. Arianne Martell exists in the books, but some bastards took over Dorne like it was nothing in the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    Black dude, question mark meme
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Btw Jorah is dead. No doubt.
    For someone no doubt dead he's surprisingly not dead in the preview for the next episode (the dead BBQ scene). Someone already posted a picture 2 pages ago. Also, Lyanna is the acting lady in the books too, despite being the youngest.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Nk was a pretty easy kill.
    Given how the other White Walkers died the moment he died, it makes you wonder how were the White Walkers repelled before without him ending up dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    Jon knew that the lich king can raise the dead by simply raising his arms, so why didn't they dig out the bodies in the crypts?
    Plot-induced stupidity.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2019-04-29 at 11:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

I really wish the Night King would have atleast had a fight against Jon or w/e. It was pretty anti-climactic to see him go out like that. That said, the Arya kill was pretty cool storywise, she kills him with the dagger that Bran gave her and that was once used to try and have Brann killed. Not to mention that IIRC, the place where Arya killed the Night King was also where Bran gave Arya the dagger.

Aside from that I think it was pretty weird to see Sam survive the fight, kinda expected him to go down to the crypts at some point. Fighting was never his forte, he'd be one of the last people you expect to have survive that battle. Same thing with Daenerys, how did she survive that part after Drogon dropped her? I get that Jorah was there but seeing her wield a sword and killing whites, like, what? Unless I just can't remember, I can't recall her ever wielding a weapon or really doing any fighting.

Kinda glad the little bear is dead, I understand the "haha, kids say smart things" trope, it was just getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    For someone no doubt dead he's surprisingly not dead in the preview for the next episode (the dead BBQ scene). Someone already posted a picture 2 pages ago. Also, Lyanna is the acting lady in the books too, despite being the youngest.
    You're going to have to help me out here.
    I can't see him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavick View Post
    And you assume that by a show's metric we've seen every single little act of coolness that the Faceless Men are capable of? I explained in an earlier post the very showrunners reasoning for having Arya sort of break down in the middle like that, out of fear. Why is it so hard to assume that someone with her training is capable of coming at someone out of the blue like that? You have to be working really, really hard to be critical of nothing for that to work in your brain.
    Bcs all the facless man ever have done was fucking wear the face of people to kill their targets ffs. Is that really that hard to understand, they´re just good at impersonating not some super powered physical gods.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Huh? You mean Ghost, yeah? That’s why they posted the picture, unless I’m missing something? I dont see Jorah.
    Probably he is in bed like other injured.

7+ Year Old Account
    Care to point out the bold? I'm looking at the picture and cannot find him among the living, but see someone wearing his armour with his distinctive shoulder pads on the pyre that Greyworm and Dany are walking towards.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15+ Year Old Account
    30 pages or something since yesterday, cba to read.

Anyway, it was an ok Walking Dead episode.

Too few key characters died though.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I don't see him, what point in the clip?

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't even express how disappointed I am with the NK ending, what a joke that was. A massive enemy that's been built up from episode 1 just to be dispatched in 1 episode by Arya even though he was surrounding by WW's, jesus christ. I get that it's Game of Thrones so the NK is not the ultimate bad, but dead in 1 episode pretty much as soon as we see him? Poor.

I guess Arya is now the Flash because even though she can barely escape some wights in the library, after that she tapped into the speedforce to run past the actual WW's so quick that one of them has their hair move. The wights also heard a bit of blood drop in the library but the actual WW couldn't hear her apparently running full speed? What is even going on.

Was so hyped in this episode and was really getting into how good it was, shame the last 5 mins completely butchered it and ruined one of the biggest/longest plots of the whole series. So disappointed.

- - - Updated - - -

That looks like Jorah to me and pretty dead ready to get burned.

They’re not just good at impersonations. They’re highly skilled assassins, able to go unseen and unheard.
    People really skilled at killing and misdirecting the living. These aren't the living(despite that awesome smirk he gives Dany)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post

That looks like Jorah to me and pretty dead ready to get burned.
    Must be taking a nap after that hard battle, hopefully someone starts a fire soon to keep him warm out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    As said, she was seen and heard but it was too late:
    How was it too late? How quick is she? As I said, she is not the Flash and the NK was surrounded by WW's. The wights heard her blood tapping on the floor, so how could they not hear her running from wherever she ran from?

7+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    The thing is it was kind of two different Arya’s in those two different scenes. Not physically, but mentally. When she was alone with the wights she was a bit panicked and thrown off her axis. In a way she wasn’t really the badass Arya that she’s become.

But once she had recollected herself and the fire lady got her hyped she went full badass Arya and had used all her training and knowledge to tell death not today.

I mean they kind of said it in that outro recap thing they do. But it was pretty clear the whole episode we saw the full Arya spectrum, her de-evolution (a word?) and her comeback.

I’ve always been a bit of an Arya skeptic but that shit was badass.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders

The big mistake I felt was not having Jon and the NK fight it out.
    It's predictable but that is where the emotions are invested. That long stare between them at Hardhome. The second showdown beyond the wall. The hate behind Jon's eyes when he was starting him down.

When they both fell of their dragons and the arena was covered in fire. It would have felt quite Harry Potter, but at least have a sword fight for a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because she was outside. There’s hundreds of other —very close— sounds all around them. How do they discern one from the other? They’re not fucking super villains, like you’re trying to say Arya is (except hero).
    Forgot there was explosions and tornados outside which were making a shit ton of noise. You said yourself she was running full speed, how can you run full speed without making any noise? Pretty sure it's easy to tell the difference between a bit of wind and someone running.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hashtronaut View Post
    The thing is it was kind of two different Arya’s in those two different scenes. Not physically, but mentally. When she was alone with the wights she was a bit panicked and thrown off her axis. In a way she wasn’t really the badass Arya that she’s become.

But once she had recollected herself and the fire lady got her hyped she went full badass Arya and had used all her training and knowledge to tell death not today.

I mean they kind of said it in that outro recap thing they do. But it was pretty clear the whole episode we saw the full Arya spectrum, her de-evolution (a word?) and her comeback.

I’ve always been a bit of an Arya skeptic but that shit was badass.
    Yes it was cool for her to jump on the NK and drop her dagger to get him, no doubt, but the way they set it up for her to fly out of nowhere was poor. At least show her somewhere near beforehand or a distraction, anything really apart "lol here I am".

10+ Year Old Account
    Entertaining. That was just about the fastest 80 mins or so of my life. Time flew by.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

7+ Year Old Account
    Forgot there was explosions and tornados outside which were making a shit ton of noise. You said yourself she was running full speed, how can you run full speed without making any noise? Pretty sure it's easy to tell the difference between a bit of wind and someone running.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it was cool for her to jump on the NK and drop her dagger to get him, no doubt, but the way they set it up for her to fly out of nowhere was poor. At least show her somewhere near beforehand or a distraction, anything really apart "lol here I am".
    It’s funny I actually preferred how they did it full surprise. Kind of gets us to feel a bit of how surprised the NK was but at the same time the confidence he felt - he just grabbed the bitch. I mean I get it different strokes for different folks (just not your cup of tea) but think it played into the theme of the episode better having her come out of nowhere, all hope seemed lost but they overcame death.

As for Jon not battling the NK I am a bit bummed. But at the same time them battling it out and Jon winning would be way to cliche for this show, and if they were to fight and Jon have lost but survived/saved that would’ve bummed me out more. I do wish Jon did more as he kind of felt like a non player in the battle comparably. Hopefully they have some epic ness planned for him.
    "I don't contemplate, I meditate, then off your fucking head" -Kendrick Lamar
    "If you have no sauce, then you're lost. But, you can also get lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane
    "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"-Colonel Sanders