10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    "You want a good girl but you need the bad pussy."
    I had to pause the episode. Acted like I was looking into a camera with a "are you kidding me"-face. Continued the episode.

Gotta say, that nun was twice smarter than Hodor: Confess. Shame ! 2 different words

Also, no warg eyes. Damn the guy that edited the photoshopped it in the leaks

Yea Stannis isn't dead. Brienne spared his life. I wonder what's her next move now, without LSH. Will they find Sansa and Theon? Then what? Where do they go from there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Yea Stannis isn't dead. Brienne spared his life. I wonder what's her next move now, without LSH. Will they find Sansa and Theon? Then what? Where do they go from there?
    Build a snowman.
    (It's a Frozen reference because they jumped into snow)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    Nope. Read it again. Hair burns off this time, clothes tatter. She's left with an underrobe.
    And her epic shits.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedia View Post
    The dude realized he fucked up big time. Half his troops and horses gone, red lady gone, Davos gone. He realizes he's going to lose and just goes with it.
    I think after he killed his daughter it broke him but he kept it inside. Then seeing his wife after her suicide was the straw that broke his back. I loved his character and the acter that played his was great. I don't think he planned to be able to walk away from the battle after all of this.

Then again he could have just gone batshit crazy and planned to Leeroy Jenkins that shit! ...but im doubting it lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought she was suddenly in Rohan:

And she stood on a fucking mountain. Where the hell did all those Dothraki come from?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    I think after he killed his daughter it broke him but he kept it inside. Then seeing his wife after her suicide was the straw that broke his back. I loved his character and the acter that played his was great. I don't think he planned to be able to walk away from the battle after all of this.

Then again he could have just gone batshit crazy and planned to Leeroy Jenkins that shit! ...but im doubting it lol
    I think Melisandre leaving was also pretty big.

Deleted
    Everyone keeps dying in this show. It is getting real tedious, real fast.

Were it not for the Daenerys thread, I would stop watching Game of Thrones entirely now.

Also, this 5th series has guaranteed I'll never read the books since I learned I hate being depressed after choosing to read fiction [looking at you Robin Hobb!]
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2015-06-15 at 03:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    I keep coming back to this. In the books she never leaves the wall which made people think she will be the one to bring back Jon. They changed it up in the show and had her leave but still brought her back (rather rushed and poorly done i might add) just in time for the "For the Watch" moment. In my mind there's only really one reason for them to have done that, and it isn't to show her tits to the men of the watch.

I agree - they've put so much show time over the seasons into letting us know that R'hllor resurrection exists, into throwing hints at Jon's ancestry, into getting Melisandre to the wall... if she doesn't rez Jon, I'm done. Not because I demand a happy ending, but because I refuse to put my time into a series that thinks, "and then he was run over a by a truck and died, the end" as a cliff-hanger resolution to a prominent story-thread is good story-telling. Robb was a good example of how to do the "the hero unexpectedly dies" trope, if this is the end for Jon, it would be like the exact inverse of that.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Everyone keeps dying in this show.
    That's part of what makes the show so great. No one is safe, and while some deaths are certainly predictable, others you never see coming, so it keeps you guessing.

Take for example Myranda's death. That was certainly... impactful...

/end pun
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post
    That's part of what makes the show so great. No one is safe, and while some deaths are certainly predictable, others you never see coming, so it keeps you guessing.

/end pun
    I'm still not over her death. She was way too cute.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I'm still not over her death. She was way too cute.
    Well, at least she left her mark on the show and imprinted herself in the minds of the viewers.

Hur hur.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just thought about it: the ominous "Jon always comes back" is another pretty big sign that Jon comes back.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Senjumaru Shutara View Post

/end pun
    I was laughing for a solid 5 minutes, I actually had to pause it because I couldn't focus

Quote Originally Posted by Mitters View Post
    I was laughing for a solid 5 minutes, I actually had to pause it because I couldn't focus
    I couldn't stop laughing either. It was just so random to me.

Just look at Stannis' last scene, he doesn't even look at Brienne he saw something behind her. I would guess he will get saved by something. Maybe they throw in Thoros of Myr just for fun, since they don't use him anymore. Or a wild WUN WUN appears.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Just look at Stannis' last scene, he doesn't even look at Brienne he saw something behind her. I would guess he will get saved by something. Maybe they throw in Thoros of Myr just for fun, since they don't use him anymore. Or a wild WUN WUN appears.
    Or The Hound

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    Or The Hound
    Wow, never actually thought of that. Is it possible time wise? I mean he just had broken bones, how long is it since that meeting with her. Would make sense to me. I want this to happen and then I want Cleganebowl

10+ Year Old Account
    can't believe they've pulled it off to feel sympathetic for Cersei.. that's indeed a feat of story telling.

but I certainly wanna see her going all ballistic until I hate her again like the cunt she always was.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Wow, never actually thought of that. Is it possible time wise? I mean he just had broken bones, how long is it since that meeting with her. Would make sense to me. I want this to happen and then I want Cleganebowl
    I don't know. Time wise this season is pretty fucked up with the best example being Davos / Melisandre and Littlefinger. So it's technically possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    can't believe they've pulled it off to feel sympathetic for Cersei.. that's indeed a feat of story telling.

but I certainly wanna see her going all ballistic until I hate her again like the cunt she always was.
    I actually didn't feel any sympathy for her. I did lol when that guy jumped in front with his dick hanging out and was like "I'm a Lannister! Suck my cock too!"