Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I actually like Stannis end better. He was a just man and did most things right, but... he put faith in magic over faith in his men, and he lost his men over it. Loyalty of his people should've ranked higher than the Red God. What good is the snow melting, when you have no men once it is gone?
    That is a great look at it. I'm stealing that! Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Why the hell would the nights watch guys just let jon lay down there. Don't they know what happens to dead people in the north if you don't burn them.
    It was literally the LAST SHOT of the episode / season. I presume they are going to do something about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    It was literally the LAST SHOT of the episode / season. I presume they are going to do something about it.
    Robb Stark/Grey Wind mk2

i bet Jon will join White walkers, just think about it there are more starks in white walker ranks than that are in human ranks, Stark goes to a wall, get some sex and runs away north like Night King, Benjen and who knows how many countless starks in history of westeros. Nothing binds Jon now to 7 kingdoms so he will accept Night kings invitation that he gave him on boat scene hardholme

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I actually like Stannis end better. He was a just man and did most things right, but... he put faith in magic over faith in his men, and he lost his men over it. Loyalty of his people should've ranked higher than the Red God. What good is the snow melting, when you have no men once it is gone?
    Well so far, every single time R'hllors magic worked out for him. The three false kings died. The shadow baby killed Renly. All pretty strong pieces of magic there.

Imo, Stannis' 'ending' in the show isn't satisfying at all. In the book he has a fairly strong position. The Boltons are having issues controlling their bannerman. The Manderlies are secretly plotting against the Boltons. Mance and his spearwives are killing people. The Umbers have questionable loyalty to the Boltons. Everybody looks down on the Freys and wants to kill them. Not to mention that their food supplies are running short. And finally, they're besieged, hearing warhorns every day.

Show Stannis looks completely hopeless. He doesn't get the mountain clans in the North to fight for him. He doesn't use the ice lake to his advantage (food/strategic location) He doesn't listen to counsel at all. (He may be shown having an 'iron will' but he actually listened to counsel a lot, notably from Davos and Jon, even to the extent that he left Melisandre behind when going to King's Landing)

So no, please no. Give me TWOW please so I can see Stannis win this battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabblexthree View Post
    So when your heart stops and they bring you back, you were never dead?

Plus one thing we learned about vows is that there are too many and there is always a reason to break them.
    I'm not a believer in that sort of thing. And I agree about the vows, just sayin' lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    The actress is 15. Just saying, not judging.

You're just pissed they killed our poor Myranda
    Damn, really? Shit.

And yeah... fuck Reek, glad Ramsay did to him what he did, that punk!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    At this point i just want Ramsay to die. Badly.
    That might actually end it for me. I know shitbirds say that all the time with shows like this, but... when Stannis bit it, I was like... fuck this and I almost turned it off. When Reek killed Myranda, I only kept watching for Cersei tits and then I wanted the gratification of watching Johnny Snowballs get the hokey pokey. I'm really kinda MEH about this show now.

I only have Petyr Baelish and Ramsay Bolton left to enjoy. And the sandsnakes being far hotter than they are suppose to be, terrible acting and all.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    At this point i just want Ramsay to die. Badly. He's a moustache twirl short of being a Saturday morning cartoon villain. Not ONE redeemable feature; I'm surpsied he's managed to get so far in life without someone "accidentally" killing him yet.
    They've made Ramsay way too competent in the show. He's a deadly archer who can snipe down half a dozen men in seconds, he's a badass warrior who can take on the "finest killers on the Iron Islands" half naked after super rough sex, and now he's a military mastermind who can out-think veteran generals and rout them three times over. I preferred the idea of his father being the brains and him being the impulsive brute prone to the occasional stroke of diabolical brilliance, not Roose being a non-factor and Ramsay trashing everyone he comes up against.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    i can totally dig mel yelling at jon body "Rise Up! Champion of the Light"!!!
    oh god yes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    They've made Ramsay way too competent in the show.
    This.

It also pretty weird how absent Roose has been from the last 3 episodes - he is actually the brains behind House Bolton.
    And he`s a way better warrior than Ramsey is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I only have Petyr Baelish and Ramsay Bolton left to enjoy. And the sandsnakes being far hotter than they are suppose to be, terrible acting and all.
    Varys and Tyrion are also pretty fun. But yea it's losing interesting characters. I won't stop watching because someone dies though.

Deleted
    This show is such shit now...Stannis didn't get anything useful in the end from the red god. I'm starting to think that god is no god but just some retarded spirit being...

Stannis sacrificed his daughten n all it gave him was the Boltons ability to charge with their cavalry...

INSTEAD he keeps rezzing some useless, pointless bandits that live in a cave like useless bastards...

forgot what they were called, knights with no banner? banners? men with no banner? Ah, who gives a shit! This show is pointless..

I was expecting Little Fingers coming at teh end of the show with his army n cleaning house at Winterfell, at least...but no, instead we get Jon Snow stabbed to death n by that little shit that killed his girlfriend no less! Oh, god I want that little shit to die so bad right now...i'll probably keep watching just to see that..
    Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2015-06-15 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Only if you dont have read the books...
    we're talking about the show and frankly having read the books it was probably even more out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Well, originally I thought the point of Stannis was to fail at being Azor Ahai, so that the audience wouldn't think it's Jon Snow, to preserve the big reveal for later. Now, I don't know. I'd like to think D&D and Kit Harrington are lying and that Jon will be back, but that feels a lot like the ending of Code Geass to me.
    People keep forgetting, for the show AA is not even a real thing. They sometimes talk about someone´s destiny ( Mel to Stannis) and stuff like that.. but it is never talked about like you guys say it is in the book. There is never some great hero that is supposed to kill the undead.

In other words, people who are only watching the show are not waiting for the big AA reveal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    This show is such shit now...Stannis didn't get anything useful in the end from the red god. I'm starting to think that god is no god but just some retarded spirit being...

Stannis sacrificed his daughten n all it gave him was the Boltons ability to charge with their cavalry...

INSTEAD he keeps rezzing some useless, pointless bandits that live in a cave like useless bastards...
    snip
    forgot what they were called, knights with no banner? banners? men with no banner? Ah, who gives a shit! This show is pointless..

I was expecting Little Fingers coming at teh end of the show with his army n cleaning house at Winterfell, at least...but no, instead we get Jon Snow stabbed to death n by that little shit that killed his girlfriend no less! Oh, god I want that little shit to die so bad right now...i'll probably keep watching just to see that..
    Brotherhood without Banners.

Deleted
    Also, you can't go five meters before some force captures ur ass...oh god, it was so bad when Tyrion n Jorah were caught by those slavers a few episodes back...so bad writing..people go from one hostage situation to another...yawn..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by zaheer12a View Post
    Brotherhood without Banners.
    Men in tights?.. ´we´re men, we´re men in tights...´

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Stannis didn't get anything useful in the end from the red god. I'm starting to think that god is no god but just some retarded spirit being...
    It crossed my mind too at one point that red god is one big fraud. I mean the 3 usurpers were on their way out anyway and weather has tendency to change. but then there's the shadow baby.

I'm really curious what's in store now. what's mel gonna do after the stannis fiasco? is she even for real with the Azor Ahai shit? let's assume she brings Jon back, then what? Obviously she's gotta be wondering what went wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibas View Post
    I absolutely hate those fucking guys (Elio and Linda). They threw a huge fit because they got spoilered by the show.

Looks like the D&D hate circle jerk started again... Time to leave before I get banned again.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    Incredibly shit episode. As predicted Stannis is dead. These writers are so dumb and predictable.
    I'm sorry, did you see him dead? You claim these writers are dumb and predictable yet you haven't learned to never assume someone is dead unless you actually see them dead or at least take a fatal wound.
    Last edited by Slicer299; 2015-06-15 at 08:52 PM.