Sansa is a part of his game. It's clear that he used her to get the Vale's army in the North. Giving her to wed Ramsey was a key in his plans to get the North. It gave the Vale a reason to go there and save Sansa from the Boltons who, according to LF, kidnapped her and forced her to wed Ramsey. It even gets him the order of the Crown to march against the felon Roose Bolton, who wed his heir to a suspected accomplice to regicide. She was pawn. That doesn't mean that he has no feelings for her, though. The problem is that this pawn is beginning to turn into a player...
    My view as well. I am now convinced LF knows about L+R=Love ( he may not know it's Jon ) so he definitely knew about Ramsay. He knew Sansa would escape and raise an army. He knew it would not be enough and he played both Sansa and Cersei.

1. Cersei orders him to go North, the Vale taking over the North seems legit now.

2. Sansa will forgive him for giving her to Ramsay when he wins her the battle.

3. He now can manipulate the North just as he manipulated the Vale.

4. With Dorne in chaos, the Tyrells dead, the Baratheons dead, the Lannisters mostly dead, the Riverlands still standing and so on, Westeros is his for the taking.

I think it would be ironic if littlefinger dies to the White Walkers or Daenerys, 2 factors he could've never seen coming.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    My view as well. I am now convinced LF knows about L+R=Love ( he may not know it's Jon ) so he definitely knew about Ramsay. He knew Sansa would escape and raise an army. He knew it would not be enough and he played both Sansa and Cersei.

1. Cersei orders him to go North, the Vale taking over the North seems legit now.

2. Sansa will forgive him for giving her to Ramsay when he wins her the battle.

3. He now can manipulate the North just as he manipulated the Vale.

4. With Dorne in chaos, the Tyrells dead, the Baratheons dead, the Lannisters mostly dead, the Riverlands still standing and so on, Westeros is his for the taking.

I think it would be ironic if littlefinger dies to the White Walkers or Daenerys, 2 factors he could've never seen coming.
    Didn't the actor (or one of the directors) explicitly state LF had no idea about Ramsay? Simply having Sansa stay with Boltons would be enough for him to get a green card from Cersei to march on them, which is exactly what he did.

When did we get a hint he knew about L+R having a child? Many in the realm believed it was an elopement on Lyanna's side, not jsut LF, but the point was always that noone except Ned and Howland Reed knew there was a child born from the union.

Quote Originally Posted by Sooba View Post
    As mentioned before, I think there's a hard cap (so to speak) on his time remaining. Imagine him in his current position v. the WW? I just can't see that situation being tenable. His leadership and power style simply has no answer for them.
    I keep forgetting to address this issue, need more ginko in my diet. I absolutely LOVE the implication WWs are bringing for all the major players like LF and Varys. Can't wait to see their reaction when they learn the truth, it better deliver D:
    Last edited by Belial-sama; 2016-06-26 at 07:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Didn't the actor (or one of the directors) explicitly state LF had no idea about Ramsay?
    Kit also said he's off the show. Don't believe everything they say.

When did we get a hint he knew about L+R having a child? Many in the realm believed it was an elopement on Lyanna's side, not jsut LF, but the point was always that noone except Ned and Howland Reed knew there was a child born from the union.
    He's like the only char in 6 seasons to imply Lyanna loved Rhaegar. Him, of all people. He had fuckall to do with them.

He knows.

Kit also said he's off the show. Don't believe everything they say.

He's like the only char in 6 seasons to imply Lyanna loved Rhaegar. Him, of all people. He had fuckall to do with them.

He knows.
    I'm sure he knows it wasn't a kidnapping, but how would he know there was a child between the two?
    Ned Stark ended up being the most accomplished liar in the entire realm: no one doubted his word about Jon's parentage simply because of who he is, which allowed him to shield Jon.
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

I really doubt Ned was the only one who knew.

Aemon was also kinda too close to Jon.

I really doubt Ned was the only one who knew.

Aemon was also kinda too close to Jon.
    Aemon was also close to Sam tho, he just happened to like these two. Unless he was a greenseer, no way he knew or even doubted. He was in the NW before the war happened, so he had no 1st hand knowledge either except for reports sent to NW.

Could be he sensed something familiar about Jon, but I don't think that's even mentioned in the books.

Possible that Rehgar sent him a letter with news? Yes, but also very unlikely. Aemon was the sworn brother, nothing he could've done for his family either way.

Edit: I keep forgetting stuff recently: Jojen and Meera. Those two definitely know something, in the books at least.
    Last edited by Belial-sama; 2016-06-26 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by feangren View Post
    I'm not clicking that link. You cant wait a few more hours to just watch it yourself? This thread...srsly.

...this is the spoiler thread.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-mother-906108

I hope it's the grave in the crypt like someone mentioned earlier in the thread!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I'm not clicking that link. You cant wait a few more hours to just watch it yourself? This thread...srsly.
    Get a grip, it's the spoiler thread...

(and no, I won't be able to watch it as it airs).

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    One other possible twist may be N + L = J
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

(and no, I won't be able to watch it as it airs).
    So thought you would ruin it for others, cool. Welcome to ignore. I don't care if theres spoiler in the title. Theres a difference between posting spoilers right before a season finale or say being able to discuss all the content other viewers might not have caught up to yet.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2016-06-26 at 09:32 PM.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    One other possible twist may be N + L = J
    That would be disgusting, and I don't think N would do that. He's very much bound by honor, and nothing would be more dishonorable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

So thought you would ruin it for others, cool. Welcome to ignore. I don't care if theres spoiler in the title. Theres a difference between posting spoilers right before a season finale and being able to discuss all the content other viewers might not have caught up to yet.
    This is not the thread for you then. Leaks for the season were posted earlier on in this thread including episode 10 wildfire stuff. Mods are okay with it.

Leave for your own sake if you don't want spoilers. Leaks will be discussed again soon probably.

Deleted
    So thought you would ruin it for others, cool. Welcome to ignore. I don't care if theres spoiler in the title. Theres a difference between posting spoilers right before a season finale and or say being able to discuss all the content other viewers might not have caught up to yet.
    This is the goddamn spoiler thread, where it has been stated multiple times by mods that spoilers of all kinds can be posted.
    You don't like it, fine, go elsewhere to the no spoiler thread...

Won't it be queen in the north? I just dont see Darth Sansa handing everything over to Jon

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a spoiler that Jon is going to be touted as the King of the North? The fuck did you think was going to happen?

Plenty of things could have happened.

I actually wasn't expecting Jon to become King in the North. Littlefinger just rode up with the biggest army in a thousand miles, and the last thing we heard from him regarding his desire was to be Warden of the North.

Some shit has to go down to explain how LF doesn't end up getting his way. Either Sansa turns around and screws him over, kills him, or somehow offers him an incredibly sweet deal that makes him leave.

Look, both Sansa and Jon are sitting at the table, so it's not obvious from watching the GIF who they're actually drawing their swords for. /rant