10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    It's what we do to keep the bloodline pure.
    How can it be pure if you're already half stark yourself?

I see you still know nothing.

Danys scene was pretty pointless. I'd rather it had ended with the fight between that blonde girl and Arya.

Speaking of Arya, is she rebelling against this many-faced god order and embracing who she is as this episode suggested? Because that'd make her much more appealing and interesting.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    How can it be pure if you're already half stark yourself?

I see you still know nothing.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really do understand what you're trying to say but let's keep that between us. The others don't really need to know about that. It was previously pure and all, but now, the Starks and Targaryens will rule Westeros!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Danys scene was pretty pointless. I'd rather it had ended with the fight between that blonde girl and Arya.

Speaking of Arya, is she rebelling against this many-faced god order and embracing who she is as this episode suggested? Because that'd make her much more appealing and interesting.
    I am actually disappointed in her if that's what she is doing. I was really hoping she would serve them, one could only hope. I enjoy all the character arcs for the Starks, especially Sansas' as of lately. She is finally becoming more interesting. Can't wait to see what's in store for Bran, shits about to go down for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really do understand what you're trying to say but let's keep that between us. The others don't really need to know about that. It was previously pure and all, but now, the Starks and Targaryens will rule Westeros!

- - - Updated - - -

I am actually disappointed in her if that's what she is doing. I was really hoping she would serve them, one could only hope. I enjoy all the character arcs for the Starks, especially Sansas' as of lately. She is finally becoming more interesting. Can't wait to see what's in store for Bran, shits about to go down for him.
    Don't be disappointed, they want her to renounce who she is, her Stark family, and kill people without question. That's just not who she is.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Don't be disappointed, they want her to renounce who she is, her Stark family, and kill people without question. That's just not who she is.
    I just want to see more of the Faceless Men, there's so much more I want to know about them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody wants her to renounce who she is. They want her to rise to who she is supposed to be. And she isn't just going to "kill people without question.". She'll kill her enemies for justice. Not just because she feels like it.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Nobody wants her to renounce who she is. They want her to rise to who she is supposed to be. And she isn't just going to "kill people without question.". She'll kill her enemies for justice. Not just because she feels like it.
    Amun was saying that the Faceless Men want her to renounce who she is and kill people without question.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

So the show is going with benjen being coldhands then? And the books coldhands is some unknown guy, benjen still not found, right?

Anyone else notice how great of a timing Daenerys dragons have? They show up for most speeches and if they aren't there, she always has some fire or something to make a speech with instead. Shes like the Old Spice Guy but for Dragons

Wonder if Daenerys fed her horse to the dragon?

Also why is Samwell fat anyways. He's been at the Night's Watch for years. Even as a steward that's got to do something at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    So the show is going with benjen being coldhands then? And the books coldhands is some unknown guy, benjen still not found, right?
    Sounds like it. Covered his face like Coldhands but in this version reveals himself. Both friendly undead that help Bran. Sounds like one and the same with some changes.

Deleted
    In the books has the Coldhands explicitly said he isn't Benjen? Or has it come clear some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    In the books has the Coldhands explicitly said he isn't Benjen? Or has it come clear some other way.
    Been a while since I read the book, but I always thought it would be pretty silly if Coldhands didn't turn out to be Benjen.

Hopefully Arya kills Daenerys by the end of it all.
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

10+ Year Old Account
    Cmon... Arya's sotryline is progressing soooooo slowly. It's the most interesting of them all. I want more thanks.

Deleted
    Randyll Tarly is exactly how I imagined him to be.
    Good to have a lighter packed action episode for once.

Ep7 preview :

Can't wait to see the Blackfish !

Deleted
    Such a lukewarm episode. Few nitpicks..

1. Sam stealing his fathers valyrian blade and mocking Murphy while doing it? You'd deserve everything coming towards you, delusional fatty.
    2. Third and final chance for Arya and she gets feels in the middle of assassination for matronly thespian target? If there were any Faceless Men of any worth, they'd take her face and mount it in the wall.
    3. King Tommen the Bridled and Broken. Let's see who'll ride you next week. With any luck, there's a steep cliff nearby.

Coldhands was pretty good.

15+ Year Old Account
    I was sad that no big battle happened in king's landing, I was hyping myself up :/.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I liked the episode. Thought Sam could have stood up to his dad at least, and the sword stealing scene could have been better but oh well.

Jamie riding his horse up the stairs was pretty epic, was hoping it ended bloody

This episode was....okay. Definitely a transition episode, which is what episode 6 usually is, the setup for 9 and 10.

AFAIK, Benjen isn't Coldhands. Coldhands rides an elk and was much bigger from what we saw of him in season...4? This might be just a continuity error though since they seem to be implying the connection. Book background: Coldhands can't pass beyond the Wall because of the magic preventing White Walkers from crossing it. Now, it does seem like Benjen is caught somewhere between life and the wight-ness his fate was supposed to deal him.

I still don't understand how dragonglass is both the thing that creates White Walkers and destroys them.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    This episode was....okay. Definitely a transition episode, which is what episode 6 usually is, the setup for 9 and 10.

AFAIK, Benjen isn't Coldhands. Coldhands rides an elk and was much bigger from what we saw of him in season...4? This might be just a continuity error though since they seem to be implying the connection. Book background: Coldhands can't pass beyond the Wall because of the magic preventing White Walkers from crossing it. Now, it does seem like Benjen is caught somewhere between life and the wight-ness his fate was supposed to deal him.

I still don't understand how dragonglass is both the thing that creates White Walkers and destroys them.
    In the TV show he is, confirmed by the showrunners, they prolly just couldnt be bothered having seperate characters

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this the first episode of the season we have not had Jon and Castle Black?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose