Bane of Doom question

So idk if i'm being stupid but my BoD seems to keep falling off bosses for some reason i don't know about.

i just wanted to know if anybody else is having the same problem or its just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazingbones View Post
    So idk if i'm being stupid but my BoD seems to keep falling off bosses for some reason i don't know about.

i just wanted to know if anybody else is having the same problem or its just me.

are you trying to put Bane of Agony on afterwards.....? only 1 Bane and 1 curse per lock.... if your using doom don't use agony, and vice-versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazingbones View Post

You probably baned another target you can only have bane on just 1 target

No i am not putting BoA on afterwards

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 10:27 PM ----------

Oh i thought you can only put 1 bane per target... alright it was a noob problem thanks guys :P

---------- Post added 2011-05-09 at 10:30 PM ----------

wait so this means that every time i use Soul swap i'll have to reapply my bane?
    Last edited by Blazingbones; 2011-05-10 at 05:28 AM.

To clarify what people said above: you can only have 1 Bane of Doom active at a time. If the fight involves multiple targets, it's a DPS increase to use Band of Agony because you can have as many as you want up on multiple mobs.
    Bane of Agony: 1 per mob
    Bane of Doom: only 1 at any given time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisiszone View Post
    To clarify what people said above: you can only have 1 Bane of Doom active at a time. If the fight involves multiple targets, it's a DPS increase to use Band of Agony because you can have as many as you want up on multiple mobs.
    Bane of Agony: 1 per mob
    Bane of Doom: only 1 at any given time
    depends on your spec and the fight
    im assuming your afflict so on most boss fights you'll want to use bane of doom on the main target you are currently killing if it will live for about >1min or so. then dot up other targets with bane of agony and etc. Bane of doom is better because it does more damage over full duration and allows more casts because you dont have to keep refreshing it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    It means that if you soul swap off a target with bane of doom then bane of doom will be applied to whatever you soul swap to. When using soul swap it's better to use BoA than BoD.
    This could be the issue. I always forget to stop soul swapping on BoD :x.