Page 1 of 3
LastLast

What did YOU learn today?

I learned all about the Kowloon Walled City. But I was wondering about you, and what you learned today.
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    To sleep well..

arg

To watch out for loose stone on the sidewalk, when I jog. I've got three bruises and a wound to show for that lesson. >.>

That if you want something, get it.

I learned My Little Pony characters make great forum avatars.

That NCR cash drawer ports use a parallel data port, unlike every other vendor that uses a serial port.

Deleted
    I learned even how good you think it is between your friend and hes girlfriend, it can be over in a instant

Deleted
    some chick came to me in the pub like an hour ago and said that i was awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    I learned that its better to support ones friend than stay and play wow.

I learned that taking a lot of stuff that taste great, mixing them together, and then baking it, does NOT equal delicious.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell."

That im bad at Minster Hunter Freedom Unite because i cant kill a damned Khezu or Congalala

All credit for this sig goes to JustintimeSS

Deleted
    That life and feelings are confusing and just confuses you more the deeper you think into it =/

I learned that blizzard is in the works of another game called titan.....

2v2 starcraft is actually fun with a good partner

That the game The Wonderful End of the World gives a perfect lesson on the snowball effect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

That when I go into a bad hypoglycemic (low bloodsugar) episode at night involving severe muscle spasms (I have Type I diabetes), I'm extremely sore all over, and worn out beyond belief. It's amazing how much that takes out of you.

I learned that Spearmaster-Engineer isn't a very good comp and that the good 'ole Glutton-BloodPriest was the right way to go.

I learned that the Portugese Ronaldo is better than the other ronaldo and a whole bunch of useless facts about Portugal.
    Signature by Tacy :]

I learned that breaking down and crying when you're so stressed only works for about 5 minutes until you're completely stressed again.

:| And with such mundane topics, sheesh - who'd have thought that starting driver's ed could completely tear you down?

I learned that the fat, bald, socially rude guy at my office literally does nothing and is ALL talk and appeal.

How he has stayed employed this long is a mystery, and something I'd like to learn sometime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwntatoes View Post
    I told my friend I was going to McDonalds, but I actually went to Burger King. Kind of rude, but still.
    Quote Originally Posted by synthetikv View Post
    Bring her some ribbon candy and worthers original. Old Bitches love ribbon candy and worthers original.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've learned today what mixer and a finger does not belong together.