Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    People in all honesty pay so much attention to this player, that the two other exceptional players he runs with are background characters that are hardly ever mentioned. And though 3k was amazing at the time, many people have already gotten there.

Woundmanlol, Filo, Vanguards, Benys, and more.

So why do people consider Reckful the holy bible of PvP?
    I'm going to go out on a limb and assume your statements are based solely on reading MMO-Champ forums. If you go to any real PvP forum, it's not all just fan boys of the same few celebrities.

Where are these amazing movies you talk about?
    Warcraftmovies has none or I'm blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post
    Where are these amazing movies you talk about?
    Warcraftmovies has none or I'm blind.
    You either live under or a rock. Or you're a really bad troll.

I think Reckful is at the point to have something named after him in-game.
    Next season should be called Reckful Gladiator IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hyysteria View Post
    Top RBG Rating.
    Amazing Rogue.
    Amazing videos.
    So to the wow community:

He may as well be god.
    This ^
    /10char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    People in all honesty pay so much attention to this player, that the two other exceptional players he runs with are background characters that are hardly ever mentioned. And though 3k was amazing at the time, many people have already gotten there.

Woundmanlol, Filo, Vanguards, Benys, and more.

So why do people consider Reckful the holy bible of PvP?
    Really? is your sole purpose just to troll around on the forums and bash other people?

You either live under or a rock. Or you're a really bad troll.

I think Reckful is at the point to have something named after him in-game.
    So I live under a rock because I don't know about these guy that pvp's?
    Theres millions of guys/girls that pvp on this game.

I asked a question, you either answer it or you don't. You don't make stupid statements.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really need to learn who these guys are, I have never heard of any of them!

hahaha! man that would be funneh.

Woundman was on my realm for a short time(Gorgonnash), as well as a few other MLG people, and I have to say he wasn't that good...

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

Who or what is a Reckful? Also shouldn't it be spelled Wreckfull?

Deleted
    best rogue world
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbliss View Post
    So I live under a rock because I don't know about these guy that pvp's?
    Theres millions of guys/girls that pvp on this game.

I asked a question, you either answer it or you don't. You don't make stupid statements.
    Ok well if you GOOGLE (so hard) WCM, Reckful is on the first page.
    Or you could use the SEARCH function in WCM. Type in Reckful.
    Or you could click the ROGUE button, TOP RATED - PVP - ALL TIME. (Probably the hardest option.)
    The internet is so hard to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Cause he is the best rogue atm and makes enjoyable movies. Sure Woundman is good, but not close to Reckfuls skill lvl.
    Vanguards is good and is his movies are ok, but he plays Retardin which has like the lowest skillcap in the game.
    I also ROFL'd at this post. Almost every CD a paladin has can be instantly dispelled, this makes playing them competitively, especially at a 3k rating, extremely hard.

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

there are a shit ton of other good warriors out there, but Hoodrych is still God to me. Why? Because he has presented atleast 3 amazing videos of him playing, they were interesting and had me hooked. That's why, create good eye candy and you'll be the "best"

whos reckful? i would assume he is a good pvp'er, but why would you think he is god? this is a game man there is alot more to life that just video games. i picture God as more of an all power being that can manipulate the entire universe, not a wow player who can be banned any time blizzard feels like it and is most likely just your average joe in the normal world.

His videos are mind blowing, no other player has videos even close to his.

I've never even heard of Reckful before this thread, but I'm guessing he must be a good player because a lot of the guys here seem idolise him.

I don't understand wow players, it's just a game. How can you idolise a man who plays a game? =/

rogue gods come and go. used to be Neilyo everyone worshipped, funny how quickly they've forgotten about him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rzy View Post
    they dont, they consider him god of rogues. Which lets face it he is. Also Mayo and Talbar are also loved by their respective class community, why the hate on reckful?
    Half of it, seriously check this thread most retarded crap I have ever seen, and read all the pages:
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/topic/19.../page__st__140
    Yeah, Lowdeeps is retarded as fuck.

Deleted
    Tbc players will say Neilyo
    Wotlk players will say Reckful

Considering Wotlk had 100x more casuals than Tbc, Reckful is more known than Neilyo. why? because wotlk had lots of casuals and casuals are bad. and bads can only wish they're as good as Reckful.

Reckful is good, but he's still a Neilyo 2.0 in my eyes, Tbc was harder than Wotlk. Conclusion: Neilyo is better than Reckful.
    Neilyo got rank 1 on 3 different battlegroups in 1 season while the game was at the most balanced stage of all time.