Deleted

I can't decide which specs to keep

I just can't decide between Affliction, Demonology or Destruction. I like all three of them, and I'm good at all three. It's just that I'm trying to find the two that will have the most useful perks for the highest number of fights.
    I want Affliction because of its high survivability (I'm using Drain Life as filler, because I like being self-sufficient and being able to make up myself for my mistakes) , the nice boost in damage when there's more than one target and because it has an execute phase. And I like using the Felhunter and having an interrupt.
    I want Demonology because of the +10% SP buff, the great AoE damage, the great burst damage from Metamorphosis and it also has an execute phase.
    I want Destruction because it uses a ranged minion, again the boost in damage with more than one target, Shadowfury, and because I find myself more comfortable with a targeted AoE (which is Rain of Fire) on certain encounters like Cho'Gall.

Any useful advice would be greatly appreciated.

I'd say demo/ whatever. Demo is pro for fights like Cho'gall, then for something like Atramedes or Chimaeron, I don't think there is a difference between destro/afflic. Whichever one tickles your peach more.

The one you are most happy playing... Demo/ Affliction are good and relaxed... Destro is a mess.

I went with Affliction and Demo so that I'd have an AoE spec and a Single Target spec, but I also like both playstyles quite a lot.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    afflic / demo or drain / sb afflic for single and non single target fights
    Last edited by Viceversa; 2011-05-10 at 05:54 PM.

I go with affliction/destro. Simply because they have the same stat priorities. I use affliction as my main spec (it has very strong aoe now with the SoC buff) and just keep destro for fights where Havok can be abused.

I've been raiding almost purely as Destro since the middle of Ulduar. Did a few fights in ICC as Demo after we had them on farm.

Just a few days ago I switched it up to be Demo/Afflic. Demo 'cause we need the buff (no ele shams), and Afflic 'cause I figured I'd run it during 5-players.