10+ Year Old Account

blessings of the dragon aspects

the bronze aspect gave his blessing to the highborne granting them immortality(they couldnt die of old age) and the red aspect gave them blessing that granted the elves immunity to poisons. were there any other dragon aspect blessings, for example from the black one?

I assume you mean when they created the "old" World Tree from Illidan's Vial of Eternity.
    Neltharion was already Deathwing then, so he would not bless the High elves.
    As for Ysera and Malgos' Blessings, I can't remember if they gave any. But I think it was just Alextrasza and Nozdormu soaking up the energies of the well into growing Life ahead of Time ( A huge World Tree in mere moments) So they would also be the only ones to grant Blessings. But I may be mistaken.

Malygos was descending into insanity, and Neltharion was Deathwing. Only Ysera, Nozdormu, and Alexstrasza blessed Nordrassil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Malygos was descending into insanity, and Neltharion was Deathwing. Only Ysera, Nozdormu, and Alexstrasza blessed Nordrassil.
    what was ysera's blessing then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    what was ysera's blessing then ?
    Ysera and Alexstrasza probably went for the Nature/Life thing, and Nozdormu gave the tree a long lifetime. I don't really know. Try Wowpedia.

Ysera, if I'm not mistaken, gave them greater power over nature than the other races. Alextrasza gave them healthy life, and Nozdormu gave them immortality.

Also, they never blessed the highborne specifically. All of the kaldorei were affected, that is, until the highborne left for what would be called Lordaeron, where the influence of the World Tree presumably did not reach, thus shortening their lifespan, affinity to nature, etc.

Evidently, I haven't read up on my Night Elven lore enough.