Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    loving ppl ar QQ on the staf

its nott 100% complete yet and its PTR early PTR fore the mather and o yeah its PTR

Deleted
    I don't believe that the stats are anywhere near final.

The stats on the final version are the same as the one before it, except for one socket and weapon dps? Better be one hell of a proc that they seem to have hidden.

Also crit? Is that an attempt to make it unappealing for healers? Also makes it unappealing for a lot of caster specs.

THx with the pala holy info. Makes up my mind for the rest of this expansion.

Crit, not haste. QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    10g says the proc is haste.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brightmonkey View Post
    ima so use it as healer to piss people off
    The only people you'd piss off, is your guild. Nobody else would really care, and I'm more than certain there will be plenty of hybrids that are DPS mains, that will use it in their offspec (of course, depending on what other healer oriented items look like... there could be some healer proc effects on Epic weapons that trump the increase in stats and wasted DPS proc on the legendary)

To early to tell, but as a Mage.. I'm happy with the stats
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Not too happy with the Holy Paladin Changes.

One major worry I have is that one of our mana return mechanics doesn't scale well compared to other classes. Most healers get return based on maximum mana and while our Divine Plea is based on that our Seal of Insight Judgement is not. This means that half of our mana return will not scale based gear and is a static number throughout the rest of Cata.

This means at the moment:
    Seal of Insight Judgement: Base mana return with 1.5second GCD involved for rest of tier due to Judgement's melee nature
    Divine Plea: 50% Healing Reduction and only 18%(glyphed) mana return. I must stop casting during plea for it to be efficient.

It seems like priests and Druids have the best mechanics and will start to dominate more so in later tiers. Disc supported with mana tide is already ridiculous at the moment and my 10man does not have a druid but from the logs i've seen they are wrecking it.
    Last edited by givemefive; 2011-05-10 at 06:49 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Loving those stats for my mage!!! Maybe I will actually get a shot at it over our guild's boomkin.

As a shadow priest, I don't care if it doesn't have haste, just because the disgusting amount of int/sp and the procc will probably make it worth it. Haste would be nice instead of crit (or hit, but need to keep it healer proof) though =/

Awsome BoE Legendary

Wow. A 16% Increase to Divine lights mana cost. Seems excessive.

i won't mind reforging that hit to haste... that would still be 129 haste..... plus sockets and bonuses.... that weapon will have 590 int and 2633 spell power? with only blue quality gems? i'm already hit capped as it is now and my weapons don't have close to that much hit so that means i can reforge/replace other gear that has hit on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkodLife View Post
    Hit and Crit...

ARE YOU @£$#ING KIDDING ME, BLIZZ?
    DIDN'T YOU LEARN FROM HAMMER OF PURIFIED FLAME AND ROYAL SCEPTER OF TERENAS II OR WHAT?

... Sorry about this outburst.
    I'm just saying I think people would rather have haste and mastery instead of hit and crit (or at least _I_ will).
    Um, yeah. Of course it's hit and crit - it's too bad the two best stats (outside spirit) for healers are also generally the two best stats for dps casters (haste/mas) - blizz needs to make this a DPS staff...otherwise, all the healers would get a free weapon too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumadin View Post
    Wow. A 16% Increase to Divine lights mana cost. Seems excessive.
    Nah.. Its BLizzard - Nothing is to much when it has to do with Nerfs and paladins. Wait till you realise your 30 sec CD on AOE heals will not even get you invited into Firelands with its constant AOE fest.

Firelands has 7 bosses right? But when I count the bosses on the map I see 8 S:

" The great staff duplicates destructive magics, and also bestows upon its wielder the ability to transform into a member of the Blue Dragonflight"

According to the official legendary staff preview. So, the item in the data file isn't entirely complete.

Also, Paladin healing gear with ZERO mastery? GIEF.

ewww hit rating on legendary

aslo still no lock tier sigh :\

The max hit damage on that staff is complete shit. Way to fail.

Am I the only one that noticed that there are 8 bosses marked on the Firelands maps, instead of the announced 7?

Also, is it just me, or does the resto druid tier stuff look like it has the exact same stats (and sockets) on the same pieces as T11?