Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Offer them to play with the dog if they leave your yard alone.
    th<t is, if the dog is friendly. and if they like dogs.

great way to befriend the little buggers

I hope people are not serious when they suggest to treat them somehow, man, the oldest one is just 8. Just talk to their parents, it's not kids' fault for bad parenting.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

get an airsoft gun(little 6mm plastic pellets) and shot them when they are in your yard. then when the parents come asking about the little red marks on the kids ask where they were when they got them.

not only will the parents make sure the kids stay out of your yard, but you will get free shit in your back yard when the kids are too scared to ask for their toys back.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkjnz
    If memory serves me right, a fox is a female wolf.

Deleted
    Mines.
    They also work with cats!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    So I don't mind kids. I like kids.
    But recently we had some new neighbors move in next door, and these kids are the most disrespectful, obnoxious brats I have ever met. The first day they arrived, the first thing they did was come into my yard and beat on the tree right next to my house for a solid hour with sticks. Why they were doing this, I do not know. But during this time, my dog would NOT stop barking because there were people in my yard. He didn't stop until they went back to their yard. And I figured that I wouldn't say anything since they just moved in and all, and I didn't want to seem like the mean, grumpy neighbor. I figured that they were just excited and getting used to the neighborhood and whatnot.

But... they persisted. They continue to play in my yard and make a lot of noise, and yes, my dog barks at them. I've told their parents that since it's such a small community and our properties are rather small, their children being loud, which in turn causes my dog to be loud, causes a pretty moderate disturbance to everybody living nearby, but they really haven't bothered to do anything about it.

I feel really mean for being such a stick in the mud when some kids are just trying to have fun, but they don't listen. They don't have any regard for anybody in the neighborhood, and they mess with various things on my property that I'd rather they didn't mess with.

I'd hate to have to report them to the front office (it's a townhouse type neighborhood, and creating neighborhood disturbances is against their terms,) but I just don't know what else to do. Has anybody ever had this problem before? What did you do about it?
    start sunbathing naked in the backyard - simples

I have no idea where you live but that seens really odd to me...

If someone enters my yard they are getting shot or arrested or maybe even brutally beat down. Don't you have something like fences or walls in your house? Maybe it's just me being paranoic because my country is overwhelmed by the crime rates and we can't afford to live without those things , but i just don't concur with the idea of people coming into my homestead.

Report them.
    Don't try to talk to the kids, as since they are brats, they may make up that you said something nasty to them. It's not your job to teach them anyway.

If the parents don't listen to you once, then I don't think they are gonna listen to you when you tell them a second time.
    Friends: Will help you move.
    Best Friends: Will help you move the Bodies

german shepard, keeps them filthy creatures OFF.MA.LOAN.

Quote Originally Posted by helicoptermadeofdraculas View Post
    1. chain link fence
    2. empty bottles of bleach in the yard
    3. leave bones around if you got em
    4. if not find some bones (there are usually some inside kids b.t.w.) and then go to step 3
    I would go with this idea. haha
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

i think a shotgun is a good side here. doesnt even has to hit em and tadaaa.. gone forever

I had a similar issue when I lived in San Antonio, in an apartment complex with my fiance. We lived in a rather large efficiency unit, right in the middle, sandwiched between the top and bottom. I know bad neighbors, but I can deal with the loud music and the people up all night partying, couples fighting.. etc. (yes, they did drugs, too. I got a lot of 2nd hand highs from all the pot! I don't do drugs. lol)

But the worst of them all were our bottom neighbors across the way from us. I swear to God, they had 4 kids living in a 500 square foot efficiency! They'd run up and down the stairs, banging on doors, yelling, teasing my cat from the window, etc. I put up with it for a month, then I couldn't take it anymore. I reported it to the front office. They got evicted a week later, apparently there were numerous other complaints, too.

Lived there for another two years, peacefully. Thank God.

Get a pair of giant rotweillers.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    german shepard, keeps them filthy creatures OFF.MA.LOAN.
    Haha! I have three German shepherds. They're harmless (big babies), but people never come near my house! The UPS man refuses to deliver here. All my packages come via USPS. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    If your dog has any sort of mean stature about it, then put a peg in the ground with a rope that measure the approximate radius of your yard....if he barks like it seems that will be the last time that they come into your yard...other than that you need to bite the bullet and let someone else know because you would be the grumpy neighbor provided that you chewed them out the first day without saying anything. But it is past that stage, they are disrespecting you so what do you owe them???

10+ Year Old Account
    sit outside with a gun on your lap an when of the lil shits comes over u just say "don't do it!" even though that got a man a life sentence in texas for shooting some kid.

Deleted
    landmines

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I had a similar issue when I lived in San Antonio, in an apartment complex with my fiance. We lived in a rather large efficiency unit, right in the middle, sandwiched between the top and bottom. I know bad neighbors, but I can deal with the loud music and the people up all night partying, couples fighting.. etc. (yes, they did drugs, too. I got a lot of 2nd hand highs from all the pot! I don't do drugs. lol)

But the worst of them all were our bottom neighbors across the way from us. I swear to God, they had 4 kids living in a 500 square foot efficiency! They'd run up and down the stairs, banging on doors, yelling, teasing my cat from the window, etc. I put up with it for a month, then I couldn't take it anymore. I reported it to the front office. They got evicted a week later, apparently there were numerous other complaints, too.

Lived there for another two years, peacefully. Thank God.
    What is the Front office?

Sick your dog on them.

Ask them if they play alliance, then remind them that that your tree is not a REAL druid so they don't have to beat it down.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Get a dog and leash it in your lawn. And when the parents suddenly care when it gnaws one of their legs off, then you can tell them they shouldn't have been playing in YOUR LAWN.