View Poll Results: Do you think the Acid in the eyes punishment is right?

Voters
784. This poll is closed
  • Yes

506 64.54%
  • No

278 35.46%
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortalLordAtlas View Post
    Cool story, bro. I think you just like the word fallacy.
    <snip>

Mod Edit: Please just use the report button instead of namecalling.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-05-14 at 11:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheImmortalLordAtlas View Post
    That is not eye for an eye because your family has no right to get revenge because you committed the original offense. People that can't understand that are clearly retarded.
    Alright, I will post something that isn't as composed as usual since it seems like someone *needs* to do so.

You're a fucking idiot. Eye for an eye does not have anything to do with who is right or wrong, it is about people getting revenge for what has happened. Sure, I commited the initial offence. But then both of our families have to suffer for the cycle that happens. You do not seem to understand the simplest conscepts which have been abandoned for decades - hell, centuries, because even people who were not as progressed as us knew it was a fucking stupid conscept. I understand that you appear to have a type of defficency, and your arguments make about as much sense as Charlie Sheen, but that does not excuse the fact that you are so idiotically ignorant towards what people are saying that it is sickening. I am suprised you can even muster the brain power needed to use a computer. Sure, some people have disagreed with me in this thread, and others, but they have not been as moronic as yourself.

Really, read what you post before you post it and attempt to not be such an ignorant idiot. I know it's hard! You have to think AND type at the same time! It must be difficult for you. However, you must keep in mind (Oh, I'm sorry, I'm tasking you with something else) that you have not made *one* actual argument which helped to prove your point throughout this thread. All you have made are, from what I can see, trolling posts, or at least I hope that is what they are or I pity those around you.

Make a productive post for once - not some idiotic blather which only you agree with and can really de cipher, since they tend to have no point from most others standpoints.

User was infracted for this post.
    Last edited by mmoc0fc091fcb6; 2011-05-14 at 11:26 PM.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by RayuEU View Post
    I think he's just trying to show you that the grounds upon which your arguments are - most likely unintentionally - completely unfitting.
    They're completely intentional.
    Keep The Beats!

15+ Year Old Account
    As with all threads like this, people end up arguing in circles and flaming each other.

Closing it out for now. Thanks for participating.