Reply with quote function broken for me

I've been having massive issues with "reply with quote" recently, but the apex is certainly today. Decided to test it out by clicking "reply with quote", then taking my dog for a walk and coming back. It's the same deal with other browsers and my internet connection is solid.

Are you clicking it with the left or right mouse button?

Also; relog, clear cache etc because I've tested it on multiple browsers and it works fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    I've been having massive issues with "reply with quote" recently, but the apex is certainly today. Decided to test it out by clicking "reply with quote", then taking my dog for a walk and coming back. It's the same deal with other browsers and my internet connection is solid.
    Dat display picture.

Edit: Confusing, could it be something to do with the moderator ting?

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have no problems whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Quote Originally Posted by Conditional View Post
    Dat display picture.

Edit: Confusing, could it be something to do with the moderator ting?
    Nope.

(I used Reply with Quote to reply)

No good, you IRC queen. It's not every single reply with quote that doesn't work, just here and there it simply won't do anything. Tried the whole reloggy-cache-clear and it's still acting funky. I'll just circumvent with an @ sign.

15+ Year Old Account
    So it's just taking a long time, or is there an error? And is it consistently on particular posts, like if you try again to reply to the same post later? Or is it totally random?

No error, just continuously loading. It's on particular posts that this happens(as in, recurring), and it doesn't seem to be specific to that post having flash content or links on it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you link particular post examples? Then we can see if there's something funny about those particular posts or if there's something bigger going on here.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post11465420

This was the one I walked my dog over. It seems to work fine now, so I'll just PM you or something if it happens again with another post. It was just fairly annoying is all.