Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This expansion looks promising...!
    nice gear, nice set..!

I appreciate you posting the shaman set boub.. but why no dwarf preview? :O

Bind on pick up, yes, but still not caster-only ! Can't wait to take it with my DK :P
    Last edited by Recom; 2011-05-18 at 10:17 AM.

Deleted
    Shaman set looks amazing.

I'm glad that the crit was changed to haste. (OMG BLIZZ LIKES MAGES MORE THAN OTHERS OMG)

But the thing I am most happy with is the decrease in DPS. Going from 948.1 dps to 948.0 is amazing since this way feral druids can't abuse this staff.

Shaman set is looking awesome, loving the flame crown and shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    Wow, I like the shaman tier if for no other reason than the helm. I was starting to think the whole of T12 was a dud, but as I look at it more and more I like most of the sets. I still hate my own set tho...the rogue one...the absolute most boring look set of the entire tier. Everyone else has a really strong, awesome motif and we got some bird heads on our shoulders and then what looks like a generic leather pvp set with some feathers on it. And I can't even describe what's going on with the helm...sigh...

ALSO...I think what really works with the shaman set is that it's simple. You can look at it and there's large identifiable shapes instead of a huge amount of little itty bitty details like in some of the other sets. It looks like a warcraft set...some of the other sets I think go way too much into small little symbols and details and it ends up looking like nothing. I really love this shaman set.
    The Rogue set is another case of "bad" preview I think, it really doesn't look as bad as people think as long as you see it in full size and with proper effects.

However, if I had to give a personal opinion, I'd say that Blizzard screwed up by trying to keep the "Fire" color scheme for all the sets, the 2 recolors of the Rogue sets look incredibly better.

Tier 12 Rogue
    Tier 12 Rogue - Silver
    Tier 12 Rogue - Purple

Deleted
    come on with other words the healers cant use it -_-

10+ Year Old Account

!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    The Rogue set is another case of "bad" preview I think, it really doesn't look as bad as people think as long as you see it in full size and with proper effects.

However, if I had to give a personal opinion, I'd say that Blizzard screwed up by trying to keep the "Fire" color scheme for all the sets, the 2 recolors of the Rogue sets look incredibly better.

Tier 12 Rogue
    Tier 12 Rogue - Silver
    Tier 12 Rogue - Purple

HOLY FUCK ROGUE SILVER LOOKED SO GOOD. Dear lord, let's pray that rogues will get that version as the heroic version. It looked so good!
    Vol'jin fanboy

Anyone else think that the proc on the legendary is a bit lame? I'm aware it will probably be an epic dps increase, but creativity wise it's a bit dull. Hopefully it has a cool effect when it procs.

For now, could shamans get quest for legendary? Because I'm wondering if 5 classes won't be too much for this staff. Atiesh had 4 classes without shaman.

Okey, now the staff is legendary

You know, I almost wish I'd have stuck with my elemental shaman for this expansion. Mainly because I'm curious how the proc would play with Elemental Overload.

Just need the planets to align and machine-gun off a bunch of Lava Bursts. Or go all Palpatine with Chain Lightning.

15+ Year Old Account
    i hope theres a cool graphic that surrounds u when u get tarecgosa's proc, like the bubble from the Val'anyr or the purple souls surrounding u from shadowmourne...

Darn i was wanting to sell it for 50 million gold.

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post
    I'm aware it will probably be an epic dps increase, but creativity wise it's a bit dull. Hopefully it has a cool effect when it procs.
    Wasn't it supposed to "transform you into a member of the blue dragonflight"?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

boomking says: You're doing it right

I dont like this proc actually.
    Lack of creativity and too much RNG for different specs (full stacked arcane blast vs curse of agony).

Deleted
    Thank you for the nice preview, Boubouille! I was disappointed with official female orc preview, but on the screenshot of male tauren (as my main) the set definitely rocks and burns! I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Recom View Post
    Bind on equip, yes, but still not caster-only ! Can't wait to take it with my DK :P

Theyve already said it WONT be BOE when the patch goes live

How can only one color set be available? Are you telling me there's no heroic tier? Lol. No logic in that ps there.. Maybe the green is heroic bro, think about that? Lol