Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    What are physicists doing commenting on alcohol consumption?
    physicians - im tired and you could have inferred it^^

and @hersius LOVE the gilligans song lol

Quote Originally Posted by psdew1813 View Post
    the whole "it destroys your innards" bit a few pages over and you constantly arguing with people about it. maybe that?
    Are you going to claim that alcohol consumption is healthy? Any possible positive effect from it can be obtained elsewhere without the mind-altering side effects.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    We have the Oktoberfest and you think we give away beer for 5 cent per bottle?

Water price per litre: 0,90€

Beer price per litre: 1,30€

That's the prices for the average water/beer.
    Like I said that's what I've heard. No clue if its true or not. Apparently not so thanks for dispelling my misconception.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I see a lot of over generalizations in this thread, "drinking is stupid because my X does X when they get drunk". The only people I ever hurt when i'm drinking is the people in the LFD dungeon group i'm with. I never drink and drive, never violent, never get out of control.

Me and my father brew our own beer together and have a great time talking about the influence beer and alcohol have had on history, some rich, some poor. My point is, don't automatically assume that the average drinker is a scourge of society. We are on a mmo board for Christs sake, this is just as dangerous as any drug(personally).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandwich732 View Post
    Alcohol is fine in moderation. Lol @ the OP thinking a beer is going to turn him into some raging lunatic and kill people.
    Nope.

Only Pot.

Hehehehehhehehe. See what I did there?

/reefer madness
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Its funny when you notice the researchers received they're funding from beer companies...
    oh im sorry we seem to have a conspiracy theorist here:O so your saying that the beer and wine companies of the world are in league with the researchers to try and make us drink something thats bad for us? wake up and accept that whilst u may not like it its not necessarily bad for us when used in small amounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its funny when you notice the researchers received they're funding from beer companies...
    Proof? It amuses me as well that people are saying red wine helps. Those beer companies must be mad.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Deleted
    I suppose you have evidence to back up this statement?

hey guys

guys

can we do this one thing: can we not jump to insane conclusions about each other based on drinking/non-drinking status
    both teetotalers and imbibers are a diverse spectrum of people
    although I drink to excess to escape my various demons I can assure you that not everyone who drinks does so
    likewise
    not every non-drinker spends every social outing pouting into his shirley temple

xoxo,
    h.m.o.d.
    twenty-four hour skeleton power

Quote Originally Posted by 312guiltyspark View Post
    oh im sorry we seem to have a conspiracy theorist here:O so your saying that the beer and wine companies of the world are in league with the researchers to try and make us drink something thats bad for us? wake up and accept that whilst u may not like it its not necessarily bad for us when used in small amounts.
    Researchers? Nah. They're trying to make us drink something that's bad for us without any outside assistance.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    do you have proof of this? Thats almost like saying "The FDA funded the studies that Cigaretts are bad for you, therefore the results are skewed".

Tin-foil hat time!!!

Deleted
    Alcohol doesn't have anything of benefit either. The substances in it are purely negative (outside of water [lol]).
    You are so wrong. One glas of red-wine per day decreases the chance of having a heart attack.

15+ Year Old Account
    This topics all over the place and there is a little too much flaming.

Leaving it at that for now.