Poll: Anyone else check MMO and Yahoo just for news?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Anyone else do this?

So I quit WoW about 6 months ago due to lack of time not because I dislike the game (Not what the thread is about)

But I still get my daily fix by reading the front page everyday, so I ask you guys. Anyone else read your daily news (webpage or otherwise) then pop over to mmo-champion.

Kinda like a "Lets see whats going on in the world! Now lets see whats going on in Azeroth!"

Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud View Post
    So I quit WoW about 6 months ago due to lack of time not because I dislike the game (Not what the thread is about)

But I still get my daily fix by reading the front page everyday, so I ask you guys. Anyone else read your daily news (webpage or otherwise) then pop over to mmo-champion.

Kinda like a "Lets see whats going on in the world! Now lets see whats going on in Azeroth!"
    i did when i took a year long break from wow in wrath. i, like you, didnt break because i didnt like the game but rather to focus on RL a bit more for that time.

but yes i still kept up on mmo-champ and wowhead for all new stuff coming out in game because i did plan/hope to get back to it some day....and now i am =)

Yea man, constantly. I moved to uni a few months ago, unable to play down here because of the proxy (found a way around it but the lag is just /headdesk), so I read up and get jealous to find out what i'm missing out on

Got a friend who hasn't played since vanilla, but i swear he knows more about the current state of the game than I do. Lingering addictions ftw

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i do it too but atm i play again so no hating

Its pretty nuts, I mean Yahoo = Depressing Mmo-champion- Fun to read.... minus the trololololols

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holycloud View Post
    Its pretty nuts, I mean Yahoo = Depressing Mmo-champion- Fun to read.... minus the trololololols
    then its not much left m8

I always check mmo-champ front before any "real world" news. I still play. But im having a break from raiding.

Deleted
    I've never officially had a break...but I do delve in to and out of the game these days and a month or three can pass without my playing - not deliberately but because I'm just doing other things. I always stay up to date with mmo-champion though.

yes

edit: and for some reason I'm happy about the RIGHT STUFF; Rogue, Warrior and Druid buffs
    Last edited by badaku; 2011-05-19 at 04:41 PM.

Deleted
    Yeap kinda.
    Quited 4 months ago but i still check/will check mmo champion to keep myself up to date with wow related stuff since im a big fan of blizzard games w/e i have time for them or not.