IE 9 and Avast reporting trojans on MMO-Champ.

For awhile it was just IE9 saying random threads had 'stopped working' or 'were considered harmful and closed' or some such, but today, when I was mass clicking my subscribed threads to read new posts, Avast popped up and said it found a trojan.

The only information I can find on Avast is the URL, which starts with avsa-daisy and continues on forever with numbers and letters, can't figure out how to copy it. Threat level is high, and the threat is 'Threat: JS:FakeAV-GY [Trj]'

The only thing I've done on this laptop since opening the box a week ago was update everything and browse MMO-Champ. The occasional Google search for a definition or spelling, and checking FB. (no, I don't click on FB links). It doesn't happen on ANY other site, but pages error out and are forced to be closed hourly while clicking around MMO-Champ, and now actual virus programs are picking stuff up. I have yet to check if this happens on my other laptop or desktop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oajng View Post
    This is the way I see it. Everyone has human rights, and should respect everyone else's human rights. If you consciously hurt anyone you concede your human rights from what you have done. Think of it like pvp flagging.
    I find it so hilarious when people take pure neutrality and a flat tone as anger, hate, or rage.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is an ongoing thread about the issue here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tack-only-here

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a bad ad from the ad network; see the above thread for more information and provide your country there if you can. We're tracking it down the best we can; all information is helpful.