[Suggestion] New models / re-textured complaints.

Could we please have anyone complaining that "Blizzard is slow and lazy, they can't make new models", and 'that is just a different skin', infracted or banned. I am so sick of seeing people who think they can do Blizzards job because in 5th grade they got an A+ in Art and now think they could even do a better job than them. Repeats of models will happen..

Deleted
    People should be banned for complaining about something just because you don't like it? Well, there are plenty of people all over the place right now who agree that this is a good reason to complain.

These forums are here for discussion. People agree and disagree. Get over it.

I don't tend to find posts like yours, complaining about other people complaining very constructive. Should you be infracted for that?

Forums are here for discussion. They have an opinion. Please respect it. I don't like it any more than you do, but it's still their opinion.

"People should be banned for complaining about something just because you don't like it? Well, there are plenty of people all over the place right now who agree that this is a good reason to complain.

These forums are here for discussion. People agree and disagree. Get over it."

Yea I am sorry that every single model that is released is complained about. Would you like to apply and take over a job so you can help the mass you follow be happy?
    Last edited by YBT; 2011-05-20 at 06:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by YBT View Post
    Would you like to apply and take over a job so you can help the mass you follow be happy?
    No. Did I ever say I could do Blizzard's job for them? No, I didn't. Because I can't. And because it's their job to provide us with content we can be happy with and so far within the last few months they have failed to do so. We pay them monthly to give us high quality content. We have a right to complain and, especially, discuss.

People should get banned for QQ'ing and whining. Posting some constructive criticism is okay.

"FU Blizz No new models lazy pricks!!!!" isn't constructive and should earn you an instant ban.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

15+ Year Old Account
    Threads which aren't constructive ("FUCK THESE MODELS FUCK YOU BLIZZARD") should be reported for lock, as should duplicate threads.

Threads with conversation, even if that conversation is "I wish there were new models for this mount because.." are normal discussion.