Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    i like Nozdormu.
    Encounter Journal another feature that 90% of wow players don´t really need. WTB new content, bosses.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Its just icons.
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that; fanboi force is strong within you.

Can anyone tell me the music from the warlock preview?
    Also Nozdormu looks awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Yeah, keep telling yourself that; fanboi force is strong within you.
    How is it any different to going on wowpedia or similar to look up abilities, or watching tankspot guides on encounters? A very small minority of players spend their time playing a boss blind and having to adapt with each new ability or phase reached, and even then they usually do it on the PTR so there are plenty of boss walkthroughs by the time it goes live. This is just blizz taking something that the community uses a lot and making it more readily accessible whilst playing their game. It is no different from the inclusion of their own power auras, or when SCT was added all that time ago, and just like people use alternative addons to replace the blizzard versions, so will they continue to read boss tactics and watch videos on youtube, Dungeon Journal will change nothing really.

Deleted
    Fix destruction pvp pls

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL... Some of the very same people crying about the Dungeon Journal were, just a few days ago, telling people, "if you don't like it, don't use it," about the cross-realm invite premium service.

Quit the hyperbolic QQ and stop blowing smoke.
    The Dungeon Journal doesn't lead anybody by the hand any more than going to a 3rd-party site and reading up on boss strategies or watching strat or kill videos does. In fact, it actually does less, so get over yourselves. It's doing exactly what Blizzard said they wanted it to do (kinda surprising, actually, that they managed to pull that off on the first pass, lol) in that it tells you what to expect, but not how to kill the boss.
    I'll let Nethaera elaborate...

Regarding Spider-lock - and this is all totally subjective (obv) - the helm looks fugly even despite the nice particle effect, and the shoulders obviously aren't big enough for a T12 set, especially on the Worgen and Orc. I am disappoint...

Quote Originally Posted by Areden View Post
    The warlock tier seems nice to me i dont know why though

I like the pali gear more this teir... just looks epic.... but needs the robes not the pants...
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

Deleted
    this journal is actually blizz alternative to DBm or bigwigs obv

The journal thingy makes perfect sense from blizzards perspective. Atm pretty much every raiding guild out there needs to go to a third party site to look stuff up (youtube, tankspot and so on), some of the less honorable sites promote goldselling and might even contain keyloggers and spyware.
    This way they cut out that entire problem and at the same time they also cut off several sites making money off their product (usually through advertising). It's win win.

For the players however it's just another form of handholding and I doubt many of the serious raiders will actually use this over watching a video and reading actual strats from reputable sources with experience.

Am I the only one that thinks that the Nozdormu humanoid model looks a lot like Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones series?

Quote Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
    LOL... Some of the very same people crying about the Dungeon Journal were, just a few days ago, telling people, "if you don't like it, don't use it," about the cross-realm invite premium service.

Quit the hyperbolic QQ and stop blowing smoke.
    The Dungeon Journal doesn't lead anybody by the hand any more than going to a 3rd-party site and reading up on boss strategies or watching strat or kill videos does. In fact, it actually does less, so get over yourselves. It's doing exactly what Blizzard said they wanted it to do (kinda surprising, actually, that they managed to pull that off on the first pass, lol) in that it tells you what to expect, but not how to kill the boss.
    I'll let Nethaera elaborate...

Regarding Spider-lock - and this is all totally subjective (obv) - the helm looks fugly even despite the nice particle effect, and the shoulders obviously aren't big enough for a T12 set, especially on the Worgen and Orc. I am disappoint...
    Nobody's QQing, dude. It's meant for the non-hardcore. The ones who are against this journal are the bleeding-edge guilds. The main reason is that the journal already reveals the fight skills(ie, Heroic Ragnaros) so they know what to expect. Previously they had to do the fight (ie, Sinestra) just to find out what she does. The journal takes the fun out of learning the heroics.

So Blizzcon is October 21st... I wonder if it starts before or after the end of the world.

Deleted
    Noz is by far the best looking npc imo

Quote Originally Posted by Chronosaga View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks that the Nozdormu humanoid model looks a lot like Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones series?
    Yup, Drogo immediately popped to my mind first time I saw Noz.

Definitely liking the model
    Quote Originally Posted by Health View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Besides, you don't gain any knowledge of a useful spec if you level as BM
    When you're asleep, me and an enchancement shaman are gonna enter your room and beastcleave you to tears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Its just icons.
    Those icons pretty much tell you already what to do with said mechanic (tank the adds, dps them down, or heal through it).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Nobody's QQing, dude. It's meant for the non-hardcore. The ones who are against this journal are the bleeding-edge guilds. The main reason is that the journal already reveals the fight skills(ie, Heroic Ragnaros) so they know what to expect. Previously they had to do the fight (ie, Sinestra) just to find out what she does. The journal takes the fun out of learning the heroics.
    What you're describing is the epitome of QQ, because you know why? They still have the option to not look at it.

It's not like Crabby's going to be popping out every 8 seconds, promising hookers and blow will be sent to their door en masse if only they'll just take a peek, or threatening to play Rebecca Black's "Friday" video ad nauseam if they don't... ¬_¬

Is that mage tier 10?

Deleted
    Warlock suite looks better than shaman suite, because shaman suite looks like it is burning down into ashes. Warlock suite looks more like it has magical fire on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronux View Post
    Fix destruction pvp pls
    What this guy said .

OT : The encounter Journal looks pretty nice

Nozdormu has Aladdin's shoes. Well, close enough at least.