Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It's a really fun experience to go too. So you're not just going to simply watch panels, that in and of itself would be boring. The whole atmosphere, contests, panels, and everything about it is a lot of fun and for me personally, well worth the money. I'm about 2194 in queue, 57% stock, so it will be close :/

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Randgor View Post
    Definitely not worth the cost, for me at least. It's a shame Blizzcon doesn't alternate between being held in America and Europe from year to year. Not to mention they alienated an entire faction for the sake of a few cheap laughs last year.
    Ummm cause you get other blizzard events/conventions?

i was 6100 queue position online, think theyre gonna run out once i reach 2000 line position

Quote Originally Posted by Randgor View Post
    Definitely not worth the cost, for me at least. It's a shame Blizzcon doesn't alternate between being held in America and Europe from year to year. Not to mention they alienated an entire faction for the sake of a few cheap laughs last year.
    It's in Anaheim every year because the convention is staffed by blizzard employees, which live in Irvine. Any farther and most of the staff would not be able to attend. Same reason it's not on the east coast at all. The cost per ticket then would be insane. since we'd effectively have to pay for everyone's housing/travel.

Deleted
    175$? Nice.
    If I didn't have to fly all the way to California I'd probably even consider buying a ticket.

Deleted
    30% Stock left Wooty woot >.< Though I'm not getting a ticket, I'd prefer to make people suffer for the 15 Minutes waiting time = D

Wooot got my ticket yay!!!

So what happens when they run out and I'm still in queue? Do I get a consolation gift?

woot! Blizzcon inc!

Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    So what happens when they run out and I'm still in queue? Do I get a consolation gift?
    Yeah, the gift is a swift kick out of the que.
    Desktop: i7 6700k @ 4.8GHz | MSI 1080ti Gaming X | EVGA Classified K | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V @ 3200MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) Micron 2TB SSD (Games) | Seasonic 750W Titanium | Corsair 750D | Acer x34 Predator Benq PD3200U
    HIDevolution NP9877 Laptop: Delidded i7 8700k @ 4.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 1080 | 16GB G.Skill @ 2946MHz | Samsung 950 Pro 256GB (OS) 2x 500GB SSDs (Games) | 1440p 120HZ GSync Display

Sad panda - tickets are already on ebay. And this is why I hate people :P

Deleted
    Klog, no.
    You still have to pay $2 Tax for entering the Queue >.< Which Is ludicrous

Deleted
    SOLD OUT! Unlucky anyone that was trying to buy one. Try again on May 25th!

got in 443 in que and got my tickets . only bought one because i'm not a greedy bastard.

damit sold out . 3000th in que

Quote Originally Posted by riexau View Post
    I'll laugh when they announce that the tickets will have the buyers name on them and his ID will be needed for entrance. And then they allow cancellation, for a refund of only like 50 bucks.

Deleted
    THE ITEMS IN YOUR CART HAVE SOLD OUT

fuuuuuuuuuuuu

I F5'd the shit out of this page and it took me like a second to hit checkout HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by riexau View Post
    One more day left but I believe that the scalpers will once again rule this year's blizzcon. One seller on ebay has 25 tickets posted... 25...

Quote Originally Posted by cbablizz View Post
    175dollar lol they are making cash on everything before the end of blizz
    Except BlizzCon loses them money.