15+ Year Old Account

Post your tattoos.

Not sure if one of these was started, as I saw the picture of yourself one, but Im interested in tattoos of the wow community!
    I just got some new ink today and am very excited about it.
    Here's the new one I got:

And one of my older ones:

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have mine yet. Planning on getting one done, made myself one on PS, estimated cost for a half sleeve of this is 2k, maybe more.

http://imageshack.us/f/98/walleye.jpg/
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

Haven't gotten it yet, but this is what I am getting. The edges are perfect in the real one, I shopped this on a while back to see how it would look.

Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)

I have Jin Kazama's(Tekken) tatt on my left arm. I've had it for 10 years now. I've played lots of Tekken in my day.....lots!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazdreg View Post
    Haven't gotten it yet, but this is what I am getting. The edges are perfect in the real one, I shopped this on a while back to see how it would look.

I think if you expect that amount of detail and perfect edges in such small space you're gonna be disappointed. Nice symbol nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by korvmoj View Post
    I think if you expect that amount of detail and perfect edges in such small space you're gonna be disappointed. Nice symbol nonetheless.
    well perfect as in not dipping in and out, I did horrible job of cleaning the edges when I was layering it on. I don't excpect that much detail in the finished work. But thanks for the compliment in liking it
    Orks, Space Marines, Rift (<---- Links for pics BTW)