Deleted

Best prof for caster(shadowpriest)

So. i been thinking about drop JC for another prof, but i cant decide which one.. i been thinking alot for tailoring. Becuase of the patterns from DS! + easier to obtain the gear becuase dreamcloth is bop .

well i have inscription and jc now.. and i think jc is the worst atm? since new epic gems.. so i will drop it for another..

Tailoring vs engineering?

Alchemy is the best profession in the game for any class IMO. Best perks, longer flask/elixir duration, specializations, etc...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say keep JC as a money maker and drop inscription for Tailoring. Tailoring gives you nice gear stat benefits as a caster and will be easier for you to craft gear. Engirneering could work, but I think tailoring would suit a caster more.
    YouTube Channel. TTTT
    "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go went to do look more like."
    "just cuz u can't comrepehdnable the situational understand in to they of those that spoked to the point in understandable them and then comprehend what their said to them and until then dont spoke."

Deleted
    If it's purely for raiding and dps output, blacksmithing is best and jewelcrafting is the worst. 100 primary stats from BS instead of the average of 80 from the others.

It's kinda stupid that they haven't added new JC gems, i don't understand why... Laziness?

That's true! Laziness nothing else.

Blacksmitting is the best in dps output, Engi is the 2nd best if you have only 1 on use trinket. Else go with tailoring or enchanting.
    If you look in general and leveling in MoH, tailoring and enchanting are good options to Disenchant your leveling gear and craft new gear.
    JC and Alch are both good and money makers, while alch is also a money saver due to 2h flasks but no extra stats

fixing the professions is tough. given the rarity of epic gems, if you patched JC gems to be worth more, it would be an instant buff over other professions, yet, in the long run, its at a disadvantage.

and then fixing blacksmithing perks, do you make those slots special to only fit uncommon or rares? game probably isnt built for that.

anyway, blacksmithing gives the highest perks currently(only really a perk if you have EVERY gem slot filled with epics, but its got the potential anyway). everything else, except JC is a even field.

Quote Originally Posted by niteline View Post
    Blacksmitting is the best in dps output, Engi is the 2nd best if you have only 1 on use trinket. Else go with tailoring or enchanting.
    If you look in general and leveling in MoH, tailoring and enchanting are good options to Disenchant your leveling gear and craft new gear.
    JC and Alch are both good and money makers, while alch is also a money saver due to 2h flasks but no extra stats
    actually, you do get extra stats with alch. you get another 80 of your primary stat when you use a flask.

Quote Originally Posted by Constantino View Post
    fixing the professions is tough. given the rarity of epic gems, if you patched JC gems to be worth more, it would be an instant buff over other professions, yet, in the long run, its at a disadvantage.

and then fixing blacksmithing perks, do you make those slots special to only fit uncommon or rares? game probably isnt built for that.

anyway, blacksmithing gives the highest perks currently(only really a perk if you have EVERY gem slot filled with epics, but its got the potential anyway). everything else, except JC is a even field.
    Epic gems is only rare if you dont have the gold or play on a low pop server. on big servers they are flooded with epic gems. So i hope Blizzard take to sences and up the bonus from all proffesions to close to 100.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by egrus View Post
    Epic gems is only rare if you dont have the gold or play on a low pop server. on big servers they are flooded with epic gems. So i hope Blizzard take to sences and up the bonus from all proffesions to close to 100.
    Why? The expansion is done. Maybe next time.

OT: I'd say tailoring/enchanting. If you absolutely, positively want that extra 20 int go Blacksmithing, but tailoring gives you cheap leg enchants, good cloak enchants, and the ability to shore up holes in your gear since you have to be thinking about the expansion that's around the corner, too.

Plus leveling Blacksmithing in MoP will be a bitch since Smiths, Engineers and Jewelcrafters all want ore and there's lots of each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Davoo2080 View Post
    If it's purely for raiding and dps output, blacksmithing is best and jewelcrafting is the worst. 100 primary stats from BS instead of the average of 80 from the others.

It's kinda stupid that they haven't added new JC gems, i don't understand why... Laziness?
    BS only becomes better once you got epic gems in every socket. Until then JC is actually better by one point. They'll add epic JC gems in a later patch as well so there's really no rason to drop it unless you desperately need those extra stats right now.

Quote Originally Posted by egrus View Post
    Im on a high pop, reds are 5k...

I have lots of gold... but buying like 15 red gems? plus replacing on new gear?

I have gold because I dont blow 100k on gems lol, if I did that, I wouldnt have gold for long.

I liked JC/tailoring for my Spriest. Good money and decent raid profs.