Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Honestly, those sets look really good. Make more cool stuffs plox !

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    That looks amazing dude. As many others have said, you should definetly work for Blizzard or the like. Damn!

Very nice man. A little more detail would be nice, but fucking good job!

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperOwnz View Post
    Very nice sets OP!
    It's probably because there's no raid in Uldum, yet
    Throne of the Four Winds says hi.

Deleted
    I'd gladly be a corcolisk-hunter after being a murloc for a tier now.

Ahhh! Now I really want to wear a helmet with a big beak like thing on the plate set

Also ToTFW isn't really 'in' Uldum is it? Just a portal taking you to the plane of air.
    Last edited by Benjamima; 2011-05-24 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, that's all hardcore awesome. Gotta say the plate is my favorite.

i still think halls of origionation is a scrapped and restructured raid and i would bet good money had it not gone the utgard pinnacle/ gundrak route they would've made tier stuff based on all the bosses within.

Wow they looks amazing! Wanna see moar!

Deleted
    I agree with many previous posters, these really DO look better than the Tier gear lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Siton View Post
    Throne of the Four Winds says hi.
    Technically wrong sir.

The Throne of the Four Winds and Vortex Pinnacle have their physical connections in the skies over Uldum, but actually are in The Skywall aka The Elemental Plane of Air.

The Throne of the Tides is in the Abyssal Maw aka The Elemental Plane of Water.

The Stonecore is in Deepholm aka The Elemental Plane of Earth.

The Molten Front (Daily quests) and terrain around Sulfuron Spire (for the actual raid) are the Firelands aka The Elemental Plane of Fire.

This is obvious by the fact that Al'akir, much like his Elemental Lord bretheren (Neptulon, Ragnaros, and Therazane) are prisoners of their own plane, and cannot physically enter the mortal plane, only able to send an Avatar (which is what we fought in the Molten Core as well as the end of the Hyjal quest chain)

So no, we have not had a RAID in Uldum yet. Though I dunno what would be left, aside from a bigger titan facility akin to Ulduar.
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2011-05-24 at 03:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    i love the cloth one... i mean, it looks like a cloth armor, not like the last few tiers...
    Gorund - Panjen
    You know you've played too much WoW when you gratz the Microwave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    So no, we have not had a RAID in Uldum yet. Though I dunno what would be left, aside from a bigger titan facility akin to Ulduar.
    If it wasn't for HoO they could've made an Uldum-raid just like Ulduar but instead of the Norse theme it'd be eqyptian ... that would've been so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Synthaxx View Post
    If these were official, people would complain regardless. Just saying.
    So true, so hurtful true.
    If a random player made Tier 12, people would freak out on it.
    But hey, thumbz up! Don't like the mail as much, its not as flashy as the others.

I am sure there will be some kind of uldum raid, probably in the theme of the catpeoplethingys, maybe an old god thrown into the process as they are corrupted and all that.
    And also saw someone saying taht totfw was not challenging, al akir heroic says hi?

I prefer Warlock T12...

/sarcasm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    I prefer Warlock T12...

/sarcasm
    I do prefer Warlock T12.

Deleted
    I'm... impressed

Quote Originally Posted by Seelenjaeger View Post
    If it wasn't for HoO they could've made an Uldum-raid just like Ulduar but instead of the Norse theme it'd be eqyptian ... that would've been so awesome
    Would have been cool, but dawg, there is already 3 dungeons in there. What do we got space for? Another pyramide?
    But I could imagine some crazy Mummy Adventures in such a raid... Big Beetle Boss... Big Golden Animal-People Council... A Labyrint.... A kind sand boss... And other pretty secrets...
    Tier 13 with War of the Ancients raid maybe?

They actually look like what they're supposed to. Cloth looks like cloth, plate looks like plate. Good job! Have a cookie <3