Poll: Cats or Dogs? (sorry it is late)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bahaha, that link posted by hayharut is just too funny and true, I have to post the picture for those who are too lazy to click on links.
    Also, for those who are too lazy to read it, let me tell you that it is worth the read.

Sorry about the size, I wanted the words to be big enough to read.
    Last edited by Yosef1015; 2011-05-24 at 01:20 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love my cat, sits on my lap while i raid and sleeps with me in my bed but i love my dog aswell mostly because they can be so loyal and give you an excuse to exercise

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no such thing as "better" here.

It's all about what pet, or pets, work for you.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Dogs!! german sheps ftw.

Dogs!

how can that be questioned?! sa mentioned before cats are just cute and a money consumer.

dogs are loyal friends who do what you tell them to do and tbh to have a dog requires you to take a walk everyday + maybe some dog training once or twice a week. please ppl get outside alittle instead of sitting here constantly.

wtf dogs dont got personality? i wont answer on that whom said that havent earned the right to an answer.
    someone else said that dogs gotta be trained to dump outside, yes idd but it takes 2-3 weeks thats it. (i got a border collie it took 4 days, since they're the most clever dog breed outthere, but it will require more attendance) cats they cant be trained to do that if you dont do it them self they will never learn it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should really be a poll for this, but dogs.

Pff, who needs to choose? My choice is a Catdog.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's actually a really tough question for me. I'm simply an animal lover I guess.
    Right now I just have two cats though. A female who acts like a total princess. I'm sure any cat lover knows exactly what I'm talking about. I also have a male who is extremely smart, he's pretty big too for a domestic cat, 14ibs. He's not really fat either. His head is roughly as big as my fists put together and his paws are pretty large too. They are both outside/inside cats, the boy actually knocks on the door when he wants in/out by standing on his hind legs and smacking the door with both front paws. They are both very loving too. Great mousers and bird hunters.

I did have a dog until recently, she was hit by a car though. She was part rot, and a great guard dog. So loving too. She would bark like crazy if anyone so much as looked at the house until you said her name, then it was all tail wagging and kisses.

I think I'm more of a cat person though. X_X
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    —Aristotle

Cats for me. Cute, fluffy and they kinda manage on their own. Dogs are a bit high maintenance for my tastes.

Really though, I like both of them.

It's proven more people own cats then dogs.

Cats for me since they are low Maintenance, and are quirky and just plain awesome.

Tho if i did get a dog it would be a Scottish terrier or a Siberian husky.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love both, but I prefer cats because they're easier to maintain and usually have docile (read: lazy) personalities.

Even if they don't, they aren't nearly as dangerous as an uncontrolled dog (personal problem, I know--my sister's family got a Rottie and didn't train him right and ended up biting my brother in law, my 3 year old niece, and a trainer; yes I am mad).

I enjoy both, really. Have had both in my lifetime and it's hard to judge one entire species over the other, simply because each individual animal has its own personality.

I don't have any pets now, but if I were to get one it would be a cat. Mostly because I live in the city and it's just too difficult to properly take care of a dog while living in a small apartment. I don't really think it's fair to larger dogs when I see them cooped up in people's tiny rooms :/

10+ Year Old Account

<3 ferrets
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Willeonge View Post
    Neither, ferrets ftw.
    They smell

Constantin
    I perf kittys :P

no fish option fish are the best

10+ Year Old Account
    I have both of them.
    My dog is stupid, i punch and kick her.

My cat is cool, cuz its just like me, lazy all day

15+ Year Old Account
    Dogs.

While they need more attention and maintenance, they're way better pets. Also cats won't protect you from bad guys

Cats are alright.. it's good to have a pet that you really only need to feed and clean out the cat box every once in awhile.

dogs !!!

i have a pug. 6 months old
    his name is knöpfchen xD
    he loves socks and staring into the mirror