Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by good diu bro View Post
    Why we cant have aggressive/assist/passive rather than aggressive/defensive/passive?
    Assist and defensive pet stance are almost doing the exact same thing other than the target choosing algorithm.
    I think it's to fix the issue with pets being able to track players in stealth or attack automatically with no input. Aggressive wasn't really used for anything else, there was not much of a point having your pet set to run off and attack anything in range otherwise.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by fierceangel View Post
    Whats the point in investing effort and time into raiding when a few months later it can be roflstomped? This is a bad move by Blizzard, I can see a lot of hardcores feeling cheated by this.
    Why are there so many morons playing this game? Hardcores killed content when it was CURRENT, and they don't give a shit about old content.
    This entire thread makes me angry and I don't even do hardmodes. Think back to ICC, how many guilds were STILL doing ToC? Oh, that's right...only the bad ones who hadn't killed Anub on 25 heroic. Pugs went into ToC still, and this nerf is also for pugs. Let the bads see their content.

Ring of Valor added in arena rotation? Sure, thats what you guys said last patch but..

Blizz has successfully run off the hero of the people, Totalbiscuit is leaving the game due to recent development "decisions".

I like these changes and would consider coming back for 4.2 even more now. My guild is too casual to get any raid teams off the ground, but now it might be easier to find success with PUGs or bringing less skilled guildies. Serious raiders have been there and done that by now so they should have no qualms. Good on Blizzard for it.

Now they just need a Looking For Raid tool for us casuals. If you can coordinate 5 people for new ZA and ZG, how hard could 10 people be after these nerfs?

10+ Year Old Account
    Who gives a crap about totalbiscuit?

Quote Originally Posted by Guts View Post
    I can understand the changes.
    But there should be some titles removed with the patch so that people who downed the bosses prenerf are rewarded for the efforts.
    no. stop that.

SoR is godly? HA! believe it when I see it on live.

omgz!?!??! Blizzard wai u nerf dughneons? Also i'm serious.
    Last edited by Poppasan; 2011-05-25 at 04:44 AM.

Oh.. wohoo!! I can start raiding again!

I miss Wrath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let me get something across the board... 11 million play the game, a couple hundred in this board doesn't mean crap. 95 % of all casuals who can't clear normal don't visit these forums because they just don't give a shit. 600.000 quit the game because the game is boring and nothing is to be done.

Wrath Of The Lich King was a succes, cattering the highest subs in all expansions.

Cataclysm is less good.

I agree the difficulty is nice and all, but this is normal modes for a tier behind. This patch will hit the day fireland goes out. Why do you give a fuck?

I just hope they remove the glory of the cataclysm raider mount because of this, but you just know that's not happening.

Being able to buy T11 with JP in 4.2 >> this nerf.
    Not that I'm against the nerf, just find it amusing how the ones complaining about it here can't see how irrelevant this change will be.... and yet we assume those are the elitist with enough brains to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Let me get something across the board... 11 million play the game, a couple hundred in this board doesn't mean crap. 95 % of all casuals who can't clear normal don't visit these forums because they just don't give a shit. 600.000 quit the game because the game is boring and nothing is to be done.

Wrath Of The Lich King was a succes, cattering the highest subs in all expansions.

Cataclysm is less good.

I agree the difficulty is nice and all, but this is normal modes for a tier behind. This patch will hit the day fireland goes out. Why do you give a fuck?
    wrath of the lich king is a failure.. actualy ... just to mention a rehashed naxx, which was boring, and then toc? a never ending icc, with the 30% trololol buff? no no, BC was a success, WoTLK is a failure. subs went up during wotlk, because people were still charmed over BC, and subs went down during cata, coz people were bored of wow due to wotlk .. and as it looks, subs will continue to go down ... blizz will continue to think its all about raid difficulty and will keep nerfing it more and more, and subs will go further and further down... /popcorn
    BETA CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Imbasawrus View Post
    I just hope they remove the glory of the cataclysm raider mount because of this, but you just know that's not happening.
    I doubt it, you can still get all the achievement mounts from previous expansion(s), but it would be interesting to see something like the Dark Phoenix mount having it's achievement requirement "upgraded" after each patch, so people seeking it has to actually clear current content. Perhaps even have a "Heroic" version of it for more hardcore guilds; heck even better, make such "Heroic version" mount get removed a few weeks after each patch so people not only have to earn it, but also work to keep it (would be a symbol of guild status through time for the elite).

10+ Year Old Account
    Christ, blizz. Just make a third difficulty level. It cant be that hard, can it? Another week on the ptr maybe. This is ridiculous. Wotlk 2.0
    Last edited by bajerman; 2011-05-25 at 05:09 AM.

Seal of Righteousness hits and unlimited amount of targets when you have the Seals of Command talent?! D:
    That seems a little OP. =x and I'm a paladin.

as if it wasnt easy enough........?

"Removed one of each type of Bound elemental from the Ascendant Council chamber."

lol @ removing trash?? saving raids all of 60 seconds?

are these nerfs only for normal mode or also for heroic?